Couple

Bendy x Felix's Little Sister!Reader

Note: A bit of a A/N at the end. Don't be mad. Please.

××××

"Hello Bendy!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily. Keeping a good amount of space between her and him.

"Hey (y/n)." Bendy said, trying not to say anything flirtatiously. Having known that Felix, said not to ruin her innocent mind.

"Have you seen my brother anywhere? We were supposed to stop by Sheba's shop. We planned to get some extra supplies before our next adventure." She said, placing down her small satchel, and pulling off her hat.

Her charcoal, gray ears, twitched to the removal of the hat.

"Um. No. I haven't seen Mr. Felix. He may have left for a quick visit with Mickey and the others." Bendy spoke with a smile on his lips.

(Y/n) shook her head, as a small smile appeared on her lips, thinking about her brother's visit with Mickey, Goofy, the bunny children, and Oswald.

Hoping that he could finally be able to admit his little feeling towards the bun.

"Oh well. Would you like to go with me to Sheba's place to get the extra supplies?"

Bendy nodded his head, before grabbing his bag, and putting it over his head, and placing the strap onto his shoulder. Then, proceeded to place his goggles on top of his head, before following the feline out the door.

~

The town of toons was; surprisingly, quiet. Unlike the other days, where it was super busy.

(Y/n) and Bendy, chatted with each other, walking down the cobblestone, walkway. Stopping once in awhile to see what was new in the shops, as if they were window shopping.

Finally, they arrived at Sheba's shop.

The small bell rung, signaling that the two had entered the shop. Also, causing Sheba to appear behind the counter, carrying two boxes on each other, placing them down on the floor.

With a quick exhale, and wiping the sweat, she looked up to see (y/n), smiling.

"Oh. Hello (y/n). Come to refill the supplies?" Sheba asked, propping her elbows onto the counter, and placing her chin in the palm of her hands.

(Y/n) nodded, hearing a quiet yelp from the back of the shop, before seeing two people appearing by the counter.

"Sheba. Echo has done it again." A tall female said placing her hands into her pants pockets. Her long, brown hair moving to the side, as she sighed out heavily.

"I didn't mean for it to happen. I just wanted to rearrange, and you know. Help Sheba out with the stuff." This person seemed more male, and a little feminine. Both side of the spectrum, honestly.

Part of their black hair, covering their left eye. Keeping it hidden from anyone who was looking at them.

Sheba sighed. Looking at (y/n) and Bendy. Shaking her head, then proceeded to speak.

"Feel free to stock up inventory. I'm going to have a word with these two." Sheba said, leaving the counter, and walked back to the back.

"Echo. Dawn. Get back here. I want to speak with the both of you." She said loud and clear, as the two proceeded walking towards the back after being called.

Not before the black haired person turned back around, and looked at the two individuals. A small smile forming on their lips. They walked back to the two, lending a hand out.