I Love The Way You Love Me

Start from the beginning

"What's with that face? You look like a lost puppy. Hahahahaha." Maddie said and laughed. Her chinky eyes disappeared.

"I really love you, dork! Wait for me. I'm just gonna take a bath and you can hug me na." Maddie said, bopping my nose with her fist before she headed to the dugout

I am just watching her as she walks.

I know, I'll be waiting for her for more than an hour and a half but who am I to complain?

I love her so much.

And how you've convinced me to dance in the rain
With everyone watching like we were insane

"It's raining so hard, babe. We're gonna get sick." I said as I park the car slowly.

"Please. You haven't really enjoyed the rains. Like, really really enjoy." Maddie pleaded.

"How am I supposed to enjoy the rains if the only thing I can get from it is cold?"

"Pfft. As if you haven't danced in the rain when you were a kid."

"I did but that's pa----" I wasn't able to finish my argument when Maddie hopped off the car.

"What the hell, Madeleine?! Get back here!" I called, though I know that she might not hear me.

I saw her as she dances in the rain like a kid. Our team mates are just behind us. They are in another car, trailing behind us kanina. So, they surely see Maddie dancing like a duck right now.

Maddie looked at me and gestured to join her. I smiled looking at her.

"Wala naman sigurong mawawala kung sasabayan ko kabaliwan ng girlfriend ko." I mumbled as I stepped out of the car to join her under the pouring rain.

She immediately hugged me like a kid seeing her mom coming home from work.

"Finally!" she smiled.

We enjoyed dancing, laughing, and kissing under the rain. I can see our team mates taking some pictures and videos of their captains being such juveniles.

I feel so liberated under the rain with the girl I love the most. And I am thankful for Maddie coming into my life.

"I love you so much, Beatriz!" Maddie whispered as she looks me straight in the eyes.

That look that brings shivers on my spine.

"I love you too, so much, my Madeleine." I answered as I captured her thin lips.

I can hear our team mates cheering in their cars.

But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me

"Be serious in training, girls! Focus!" Maddie instructed the rookies.

I can see her game face on. The serious Maddie Madayag with her knitted eyebrows and slightly pouted lips.

Such a cutie!

"She's mad na naman?" Deanna asked. She's right beside me as we watch Maddie teaching the rookies how to do running attacks.

"Of course, you can't spell Maddie without MAD." I retorted.

"Just like how you can't spell Beast without BEA." Deanna quipped.

We giggled and did a high five, which Maddie saw.

"Isabel Beatriz and Ma. Deanna Izabella, if I am not interrupting something, can you two please help me with the rookies?" Maddie asked, with her right brow raised.