Her neck was silky soft and warm against my cool nose. She shivered around me.

That's it, I thought, smiling inwardly. Surrender to me, baby. Let me remind you of all the ways I can make you feel good.

A tentative hand lightly caressed my back. My eyes flicked down to hers and found her staring up at me. She wasn't smiling, but she didn't look afraid either.

I bent my mouth to skim her jaw. Her body tensed. I paused before dragging my lips back up to hers, stealing an airy kiss.

"I know you want me," I murmured against her pillowy mouth. "Your body calls to me, baby. I can hear your sweet pussy singing for me."

"Jarrod," she groaned.

I licked the seam of her lips in silent invitation. She allowed me to invade her mouth, greeting my tongue with hers.

A moan began at the back of her throat and abruptly cut off. I smiled against her mouth. Her cheeks suddenly burned warm against the pads of my fingers.

"Don't hold back on my account," I teased her. "You know I love all of your noises."

Her nails curled into my back, scratching down my spine. I hissed into her kiss.

She smiled and flicked her tongue against my lips. Her thighs spread around my hips to welcome my body between her legs.

I growled as the heat from her sex warmed my throbbing cock. My eyes rolled back while I subtly ground my member against her.

One of my hands skated down her side and felt her soft side under the nightgown. She bit her lip. I watched her face as I slid my hand higher, feeling the edge of her hip.

The tension rapidly mounted between us. My self-control waned with each passing second.

"Jarrod," she whispered. Her hand grabbed mine where it rested just below her breast. "Wait."

A giddy humor spread through me. These sexually-charged touches and her shyness made me feel like a clumsy teenager all over again. I wanted to please this girl and use her to please me.

I wasn't a teenager anymore, though. I knew all the places to make her scream my name and weep in pleasure. My cock twitched at the memory of all the previous times I'd claimed her sweet pussy.

Every inch of her belonged to me. I would remind her soon, but not at the expense of her trust.

I kissed her cheek and withdrew my hand from her gown. Sliding off, I pulled her nightgown down to her thighs and averted my gaze back to the television.

Leah sat up and pulled the blanket over her lap. I offered her the remote to get the chance to read her face. As she hesitantly accepted it, her eyes flickered up to mine.

Although her gaze was mostly cool now, there was a lingering intensity in her wide emerald pools that inflated my pride a little. It felt good to know I still had an effect on her.

"Why don't you pick something?" I suggested and stood up from the couch.

I shifted my shorts around to relieve some of the strain around my dick. I still had a raging hard-on, but, given this was the closest I'd come to having sex in two weeks, I wasn't surprised. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle until she was ready.