Luke Spiller (1)

(Y/N Pov)

I smile as my friends and I walk into this bar, we don't usually go out to bars but Alex made us because a band he likes is playing here tonight, we sit down at a table while Jenna went to get us drinks, I look over at Alex and ask "so what's this band called?" He looks at me and says "The Struts, they're amazing you're gonna love them" I smile and say "I can't wait to hear them". After an hour of talking we see four people walk onto the stage and I notice Alex get really exited, the lead singer goes up to the mic and says "hello everybody, we are The Struts and this is our song called Kiss This" I smile as they begin playing the song, they're actually really good. As I'm watching them I notice the lead singer glance at me a couple times, I tap Alex on the shoulder and ask "what are their names?" He moves closer and says "the lead singer is Luke, the bassist is Jed, the guitarist is Adam and the drummer is Gethin" I nod before he puts his attention back on the band, I smile to myself and continue to watch them. They soon finish their short set and walk offstage, I smile at Alex and say "they may be my new favourite band" he smiles and says "I knew you'd love them, we can go meet them if you like" I smile and say "you guys can I'll just stay here" they nod knowing how shy I am and go introduce themselves, I look at my phone and follow the band on their social medias, I soon feel a tap on my shoulder I look next to me to see Luke sitting where Alex had been, he smiles and says "hey, I'm Luke" I smile and say "I'm Y/N, you guys are amazing" he smiles and says "thanks, I see your friend's a big fan" I look over at Alex who's talking to the other guys, I nod and say "yeah, he made us come here because he loves you guys, I can see why" he smiles and says "I have a question" I nod and say "what's your question?" He smiles again and says "how would you feel about going on a date with me sometime?" I smile and say "I'd like that" he smiles and says "could I get your number so we can schedule something?" I nod and say "yeah sure" he unlocks his phone and lets me put his number in it I pass it back to him once I have, he smiles and says "thanks, I should get going see you soon, yeah?" I nod and he get up and walks back to the others, I'm glad Alex brought me here tonight.

Wow, this is more cringey than my other stories, I'm not sure how that's possible lol.