Geoff Wigington (1)

(Y/N pov)
I am currently at a Waterparks meet and greet, I can't believe I'm finally going to meet them, I've been a fan since I found the Cluster ep, I walk up to Awsten and give him my album to sign and say "hey, Double Dare is one of the best albums I've heard" he smiles and says "thanks" he then passes the album to Otto who signs it before passing it to Geoff, I say "hi Geoff" he says "hi, what's your name?" I say "Y/N" he smiles and says "thanks for buying our album Y/N" I smile and he gives me my album back but when he does our hands touch and I see him smile before walking away. I walk away from the table and look at the album, I see a hidden piece of paper between the cd and the case, I look at it and see it has a number on it, it couldn't be Geoff's, could it? I walk back into the main part of the arena and decide to text the number, I say "hi" and a few seconds after I get a reply which says "hey, this is Geoff you seemed cool and I was wondering if you want to hang out after the show?" I reply "sure" he then says "where is your seat?" I tell him and he says "ok, cool just go up to a person in security and tell them your name and they should let you backstage" I reply "ok, see you later" before putting my phone away as the doors open, I walk in and go to my seat and to my luck I'm sitting front row on Geoff's side. Waterparks come on half an hour later, Awsten says "hi guys, the first song were gonna sing is Mad all the time, enjoy" they start playing the song and I look at Geoff who is facing Otto, he turns around and looks directly at me and smiles. The show ends and I walk over to a  security guard and tell him my name, he takes me backstage and over to Awsten, I say "hi Awsten" he smiles and asks "do you want me to take you to Geoff?" I nod and follow him to their tour bus, we walk inside and see Geoff and Otto lying on the couches, Geoff looks up and sees me, he smiles and says "hi" Awsten and Otto leave to help pack up, Geoff sits up so I can sit next to him, once I sit down he says "he sorry, for a I know you might have just wanted to have gone hone" I say "no way, I wouldn't turn down an opportunity to meet my favourite band member" he looks at me and repeats the word "favourite" I nod and he says "why am I your favourite, Awsten and Otto are way better than me" I smile and say " your just as awesome as them, even more awesome to me" he smiles and says "is known we just met but I really like you" I smile and say "I really like you too" he moves closer and says "is it to soon to kiss?" I shake my head and we kiss, we move away and he says "I was wondering if you would like to join us on tour, we don't have many dates left, I take it you live around here" I say "yeah, I'd love to and yes I live around here" he smiles and says "I live around here too and I think we can get to know each other a bit more if you're with us" I nod and say "is Awsten and Otto okay with it?" He says "yeah, they actually thought of the idea" I nod and we talk about things for the rest of the night.