Declan McKenna (1)

(Y/N Pov)

Declan: Hey, I'm having a small party and I was wondering if you'd like to come.

I sigh and look at the message, I haven't been feeling the best today, I blame it on my state of mind at the moment, I sigh again, I don't really wanna deal with anyone today.

Me: Sorry Dec, I'm not feeling too great today.

Declan: That's okay :) I hope you feel better

Me: Thanks.

I smile to myself before turning the tv on and putting New Girl on. After a few minutes there's a knock on the door, I get up and open the door to see Dec, I smile as I let him in, we sit on the couch and I say "shouldn't you be getting ready?" He shakes his head and says "nope, you're having a bad day so I'll be here until you're better" I smile and say "you don't have to Dec" he smiles and says "I know I don't have to but I want to" he moves closer to me and says "so, what's up?" I sigh and say "I don't know, I've just been feeling a bit down" he nods before turning the tv off, grabbing my keys and my hand, he leads me outside and locks the door before giving me the keys and pulls me along the sidewalk, I smile and say "where are we going?" He looks at me and says "the park". We soon arrive at the park, Dec lets go of my hand and starts running towards the swings, I laugh as I walk over the swings and sit next to him. A couple hours later of messing around we end up lying on the grass looking at the clouds, I smile to myself and say "thanks for making my day better Dec" he smiles and says "anytime, I'll be here day or night just call me" I smile for the thousandth time today as I hold his hand which causes him to smile, he looks over at me and says "I love you" I feel myself blush and say "I love you too" he moves closer and closes the gap between us, he moves away after a couple of seconds and looks up at the sky again, today ended up better than I thought it would have been.