Cashby (1)

(Alan's pov)
I've realised something recently, I've realised I have feelings for my band mate Austin and I'm going to tell him. I slowly walk over to Austin and say "hey, can I talk to you about something" he nods and puts his attention on me, I then say "I need to tell you something and I'm sorry if this ruins out friendship but I have to tell you" Austin says "you can tell me anything" I look at Austin  and say "I like you a lot" Austin smiles and says "I like you a lot too" I look at him again, he leans in and we kiss, we move away and he says "we should tell the guys" I agree and we go to the main room and get Aaron, Phil and Tino, once they get into the room Austin says "Alan and I are dating" they all smile and Aaron says "finally" . Everyone goes back to what they were ding and I go over to Austin and say "we should tell the fans" he agrees and says "why don't we tweet Cashby and see what happens" I nod and we both tweet Cashby at the same time, I then say "let's tell them at the next show" he agrees.

The next show is now happening and while we are playing Broken Generation I see Austin walk over to me and we kiss. The show ends quick and Austin and I walk off the stage holding hands, Austin says "do you think they'll catch on?" I nod and say "maybe if we do that for some more shows then they might" Austin nods.

So we do that for the next few shows and fans started asking for what's happening, so we decided to tell them tonight.
We just finished playing Feels like Forever and Austin says "so, if you guys have been wondering if Alan and I are together the answer to that is yeah" he smiles and walks over to me and we kiss. We finish the set and walk offstage, once we're off I say "I'm glad we told the fans" Austin says "yeah me too".