Theo Ellis (3)

(Y/N Pov)

I smile as I drive to the arena my friends are playing at tonight, I haven't told them I'm coming so hopefully they'll be happy with the surprise. After half an hour I finally arrive at the venue, I park before walking to back door, I show the security guard my pass that I managed to get, he lets me in and I walk to their dressing room, I walk inside to find Ellie doing her hair and Joel, Joff and Theo playing a video game, Joff's the first person to look up, he smiles and says "Y/N!!" He gets up and pulls me into a hug which causes everyone to look over, Ellie walks over and pulls me into a hug before saying "what are you doing here" I smile and say "I thought I'd surprise you guys since is the closest you will be playing" I move away and say "so, how have you guys been?" Ellie smiles and says "we've been good" Joff sits back down and they continue to play their game, as I'm talking to Ellie I notice Theo looking at me but every time I look at him he looks away, I sigh and look at Ellie before saying "can I talk to you?" She nods and we walk into an empty room, she closes the door and says "what's up?" I sigh and say "I like Theo" she raises her eyebrows and says "really" I nod and say "yeah, I've been trying to ignore how I feel for the longest time but I don't think I can anymore" she smiles and says "tell him then" I look at her and say "I cant do that, are you crazy" she rolls her eyes and says "okay then, sing something and tell him that way" I shake my head as I walk out of the room, I walk back into the dressing room to find Joel and Joff have gone, Theo smiles and says "everyone left me" I laugh as I sit next to him, I look at him and say "can I tell you something?" He nods, I look down and say "Theo, I really like you, I've been trying to ignore how I've felt but I can't anymore" he moves closer to me and puts his arm around me before saying "I really like you too" I look at him and say "really?" He nods and says "yeah, Ellie's been going on for ages that I should tell you" I smile and say "well that's why she told me to tell you" he nods and says "well, I'm glad she did" I nod and say "yeah me too" Joel walks in and says "we're on in ten" Theo nods before standing up, he holds his hand out for me to hold which I do as we walk to the side stage, Ellie smiles when she sees us while Joff says "well finally" I roll my eyes as Theo gets his bass and a few minutes later they walk up onstage and start the show.

AN: I'm sorry for how bad this is.