Matty Healy (2)

(Y/N Pov)
I wake up to my phone ringing, I answer it and say "Hello? " "Y/N!" I hear my friend say "what?" I say just wanting to sleep even though it's 11AM, she says "look at Twitter now" she hangs up and I go onto Twitter to see if have over thirty notifications and a lot of people have tweeted me, most of them saying "I never did like you" and "I can't believe you broke his heart" what? I click a link someone tweeted, it's a video of Matty singing Somebody Else not to mention he was crying, Matty and I broke up a week ago, I haven't really gone anywhere but why do people have to hate on me, I didn't even break up with him, they're tour is over today and I really hope he just forgets me, I don't really want to talk to him. I get up and get ready for the day before going into the living room, I sit on the couch and watch Criminal Minds. A few hours later there's a knock on the door, I get up and open it to see Matty with bloodshot eyes, it looks like he's hasn't slept much, I really should talk to him, I let him in and we sit on the couch, he says "Y/N I'm so sorry" I look down and say "it's okay Matty" he says "I'm also sorry about my fans" I say "it's not your fault, why did you end things?" he says "honestly I don't know, I was stressed and took it out on you, as soon as you left I broke down, I've barley eaten or slept, you don't understand how hard it was for the guys to get me out of my bunk or even on stage" I cut him off and say "Matty stop, do you still love me?" he nods and says "I never stopped" I smile and say "I love you too, I get it you were stressed about the label, I forgive you" he smiles and says "really?" I nod and he says "I love you so much" before kissing me, after a few seconds I say "what about your fans?" he says "I'll sort it out" I nod and we watch Criminal Minds before going to bed.