Braden Barrie (2)

Warning: self harm

(Y/N's pov)
Braden had gone about half an hour ago so I thought now would be a good time, I go into the bathroom and lock the door then go to my razor, I promised Braden I wouldn't do it again but I can't fight the urge anymore this time, I sit on the floor and start to draw the lines on my wrist, I see the blood and smile to myself, I understand it's not funny but I love seeing the blood rush up to the surface of my skin, so far I have made three lines I'll do two more, I think out loud but before I can make another I hear the doors lock being picked and the door opening for me to see a very worried looking Braden, he glances down at my wrist and razor, first he takes my razor and throws it away them he helps me up and cleans my cuts, once he does that he pulls me into a hug and says "I know it's hard but we'll get through this together" I smile, we pull away and he wipes my tears away before kissing me, I move away and say "thanks Braden" he smiles and says "I'm always here for you, you should have called me I would have come come home or we could have talked on the phone" I look down and say "how did you know what I was doing?" he looks at me and says "I could tell, I came home and you weren't on the living room so I went up to the bedroom and thought you'd be here especially when I saw the door was locked" I hug him again and he says "how confused you must be finding love in the blood that you bleed" he quoted one of my favourite songs by him, I smile and say "I love you Braden" he looks at me and says I love you too".