Oliver Sykes (1)

Small waring: sort of mentions scars.

(Y/N Pov)
I'm now going into the arena to meet Bring Me The Horizon. I walk up to them and ask for a photo, once I've taken it I say "you guys have helped me through so much, will you ever sing Hospital For Souls again?" Oli says "maybe one day" I smile and say "thanks for the photo" they nod and I walk outside.

                    4 Hours Later

The show is now starting, they all walk onstage and Happy Song starts. Half way through the set Oli says "okay, we don't usually play this but someone asked us if we would again, so we thought we would tonight, this is Hospital For Souls" holy shit, I can't believe they're actully playing it. The show ends shortly after, everyone walks outside and I go towards the car park but stop when I hear a familiar voice say "hey" I turn around and see Oli, I smile and walk towards him, I say "hi, you guys were awesome, thanks for playing Hospital For Souls" he smiles and says "I saw your wrist, I'm glad there's no new marks" I smile and say "yeah, thanks to your music" he smiles again and says "I have to get going but do you think I could get your number, I'd love to keep in touch" I nod and put my number is  his phone, we hug before he leaves and I walk to my car and drives home. I can't believe that just happened, today was the best day of my life!