Fuenciado (1)

(Vic's Pov)
I've been thinking a lot lately and I think I'm in love with my band mate Jaime, I always try and sit next to him in interviews and sit close to him, I'm afraid to tell him because I don't want to ruin our friendship or risk problems in the band but I can't stop thinking about him, I wonder if he likes me back, I doubt it. I decide to get up, I've been trying to sleep for a couple hours but my mind is racing, I get up and sit on the couch, I get lost in my thoughts until I hear someone say "why are you still up?" I look up and see Jaime, I say "why are you?" he sits next to me and says "I can't sleep" I say "I can't either, my mind is racing" he nods and says "what are you thinking about?" I srugg and say "random things" he nods, I need to tell him, I say "Jaime, I need to tell you something" he nods and I say "I love you" he looks at me for a bit before saying "I love you too" I smile and move closer to him, he moves my hair out of my face before we kiss. After a few minutes we move away and I say "will you be my boyfriend?" he nods and and says "yeah" I smile and say "we should get some sleep" he nods and says "yeah, do you want to sleep in my bunk with me?" I nod and we walk over to his bunk. We lay down and I say "do you think Mike and Tony will be okay with us?" he says "yeah, I'm sure they've been secretly daiting behind our back, I've noticed things" I nod and say "yeah, I have too" we lay looking at each other for a while until I move closer to him and say "goodnight" he says "goodnight Vic" and we go to sleep.