Nothing, Nowhere (1)

(Y/N Pov)

I'm really exited to be seeing Nothing,Nowhere tonight but at the same time I'm really not, I get bad anxiety in crowds but I wasn't gonna miss an opportunity to see Joe hopefully it wont be to bad and hopefully my anxiety wont be to bad for a change but knowing my luck it will be just as bad. I get to the venue place and park my car before walking to the place where everyone is lining up, I do hope I can get to the front though, I feel like just going home, I hate having this much anxiety drowning me but I have to push through it. After a couple hours we are let into the venue, I rush to get to the front which I luckily do but soon everyone crowds into the small venue and my heart rate starts to quicken, I try to focus on something and zone out which kinda helps. Soon after Joe and his tour band walk out onto the stage, I smile as he walks up to the mic and the music begins and he starts singing the lyrics to Houdini. After a few songs the crowd begins to get more crazier, which causes by breathing to become uneven, I try focusing on the music but its not helping, my heart rate becomes faster and soon I feel as though the walls are closing in on me, I close my eyes as I try to even my breathing out but it doesn't do anything, I then realize the music has stopped mid song, I look up to find Joe looking at me, he says "hey are you okay" I shake my head and I think he understood what was happening, he helps me onto the stage and takes me backstage and says "hey, it's okay" before getting a member of the crew to help me calm down, I thank Joe as he walks back out onstage while the crew guy helps me get my breathing under control, once I do he takes me into the dressing room and says "you can stay here until the show is over, I'm sure Joe would like to know if you're okay" I nod and say "thank you" he nods and says "no problem" before leaving, I shake my head I can't believe that, I cant even last four songs without having a panic attack. Half an hour later I hear the door open, I look up and see Joe walk in,he smiles at me and asks "hey, how are you?" I smile and say "better, thank you for helping me" he nods and and says "it's okay, I used to be the same way" I smile as he sits next to me, I say "I normally don't go to shows that don't have seating but I had to come see your show but sadly my anxiety got the better of me, I didn't even last to my favourite song" he looks at me and says "hey, its okay, which song is your favourite?" I say "I'm sorry, I'm trying" he nods and says "hang on, I'll be right back" he leaves the room but soon reapers, he grabs my hand and says "come with me" I stand up and follow him realizing we're going to the stage, he smiles and says "here, sit down over there" I nod and get off the stage so I'm sitting on the ground" he gets his guitar and sits on the stage, luckily its only small so there isn't much of a difference and he begins singing. Once he's finished the song I walk back up onto the stage and say "that song means so much to me, you're lyrics are just amazing" he smiles and says "thanks" I nod and follow him back into the dressing room, we sit down and he asks "so, how did you find out about me?" I smile and say "when Rock Sound posted about you, I decided to check out your music, and I fell in love, I can relate to your lyrics so much" he nods and says "I'm glad you're able to, well actually I don't know they're quite depressing" I laugh and say "no it is a good thing, it remands me I'm not the only one going through these things" he nods and smiles before saying "why didn't you come with anyone, they could have helped you" I smile and say "I don't have anyone" he says "how come?" I srugg and say "I don't know, everyone just disappears from my life, I don't know what I do" he shakes his head and says "it's not you, it's them trust me, if they disappear from your life it's their loss, fuck them" I smile and say "thanks, Joe" he smiles and says "do you think I could get your number, you seem really nice and I promise to never disappear, you can message me whenever you need help with anything, I'll be on my phone unless I'm onstage" I smile and nod, we exchange phone numbers and I look at the time realizing I should go, I say "I should get going" he nods and says "let me walk with you to your car" I smile as we leave the building. We get to my car and I say "once again, thank you Joe I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't of gotten me out of the crowd" he smiles and says "it's okay" he pulls me into a hug before saying bye to each other and going our separate ways.