Andy Biersack (1)

For AndysCoffin

(Y/N Pov)

I sigh as I drink my drink, my friends decided to leave me once again I hate being here alone but like they care. As i'm drinking my drink i sense someone sit next to me, I look over and see a guy about my age, he looks over at me and smiles, wow his eyes. After a few minutes I hear him say "Hi" I look over to him and say "hey" he says "have I seen you somewhere, you look familiar" I smile and say "Well I'm in a band so maybe you've heard of us, we're called Misunderstood Humans" he nods and says "yeah, I love your music!" I smile and say "thanks, I love your music too" he smiles and says "thanks". We drink for a bit and talk about our bands and other bands until he asks "it's getting quite crowded in here, wanna leave?" I nod and say "yeah, I don't like to many people" we walk outside and he says "do you wanna come to mine, you can follow my car" I nod and say sure, we get into out cars and drive to his house. Half an hour later we arrive at his house, I park outside his house and walk up to him, he smiles as we walk inside and I notice the numerous guitars and BVB awards, I smile as Andy says "I was so happy when you guys won the best new band" I look at him and say "thanks, we were so surprised we actully won" he smiles and we sit on the couch, he asks "do you wanna watch a movie?" I nod and say "sure" he smiles and puts a random movie on. We're half way through the movie when I notice Andy look at me, I look over at him and ask "what?" He shakes his head and says "nothing, you're just really beautiful" I look down blushing as Andy moves closer to me, he puts his hand under my chin and makes me look up, before I can say anything his lips are on mine. I move away breathless and he says "lets move this somewhere else" I smile as he carrys me to his bedroom.