Matty Healy (4)

(Y/N Pov)

I'm sitting on the couch watching a random show when I hear a knock on the front door, I get up and open to door to find Matty with tears in his eyes, I let him in and ask "what's wrong?" We sit on the couch and he says "I wish I could tell you" I look at him confused, "what do you mean?" I ask still confused he shakes his head and says "forget I said anything, I shouldn't have even came here" he stands up but I stop him from leaving, I look at him and say "Matty, you can tell me anything" he shakes his head and says "no, not this" before walking out the door, I sigh as I let him go, maybe George knows what's going on, I turn the tv off and walk to my car, I get inside and start driving to George's house. I soon arrive, I park my car before walking up to his door and knocking on it, soon after he opens the door and says "Y/N! I haven't seen you in ages" I laugh at his loudness and say "shh George" he laughs and lets me inside, we sit on the couch and he says "so, what's up?" I say "well Matty came to my house with tears in his eye, he said he couldn't tell me what was going on then he left when I tried to find out, I was wondering if you knew what it was about" He nods and says "yeah, I know but I can't tell you, Matty needs to, maybe if I talk to him then he might" I nod and say "thanks George" he nods and I leave, I'm still very confused, I get in my car and decided to go home since there's too many people out today. I sigh as I get home, why wont he tell me, I'm his best friend, I walk inside and sit on the couch and begin daydreaming. Half an hour later there's a knock on the door, I walk over and answer the door and see Matty again but this time he's smiling, I smile at him and say "so, what was that about earlier" he walks in and says "I found a way to tell you, I wrote a song and mixed it already, here's the CD, listen to it, I'll be at George's if you wanna find me" he leaves again, I look at the CD, I walk over to my CD player and play the CD.

I listen to the lyrics carefully, he couldn't possibly be singing this about me could he? 

After I listen to the song I get in my car and drive to George's house for the second time today, I park outside his house and just walk in, I walk into the living room, George looks up and says "you don't even knock anymore" I laugh and say "nope, there's no point" he smiles, I look at Matty and say "I listened to the song" he nods and says "what did you think?" I smile and say "it's an amazing song" he smiles and says "have you figured out what I wanted to tell you?" I nod and say "I think so" he smiles, George walks out of the room as Matty stands in front of me and says "Y/N, I think I'm falling for you" I smile and say "I think I'm falling for you too" he moves closer but George soon walks in and says "nope" we laugh and I say "I'm going, bye George, bye Matty" they smile and George says "you need to come over, I never see you" I smile and say "I'll come by more often" he smiles as I leave the house, I get into my car and drive home.