Ryden (3)

(Brendon's pov)
I'm backstage ready to go onstage when someone taps me in the shoulder, I turn around to see did and see Ryan Ross, he says "sorry for showing up like this but I really need to talk to you" I say "after the show, I have to go onstage in a few minutes" he nods. Dallon, Kenny, Dan and I walk on and being singing Death Of A Bachelor. Half way through I say "okay, now I don't usually sing this but I thought tonight I would" I look at Ryan who's standing on the side of the stage before saying "this is Northern Downpour" the music starts and I begin to sing imagining Ryan onstage with me, hopefully the crowd won't notice my tears. We finish the set and I say "thank you,  you guys were awesone" we all walk offstage, I found over to Ryan and say "we can talk now" he pulls me into an empty room, we look at each other and it looks like he's been crying,I say "Ryan, we're you crying?" He nods and I say "why?" he says "I still love you" I'm taken back at his response and say "was it because I sang Northern Downpour?" he nods, we look at each other for a bit until I say "I still love you too" his eyes brighten up, I pull him into a hug, we stay like that for a few minutes before I say  "Ryan, will you be mine?" he says "only if you promise this will be forever this time" I say "I promise" we kiss for a couple minutes before I say "stay on tour, maybe Kenny will let you play a few songs with is, I can't loose you after I just got you again" he smiles and says "I'm not going anywhere" I smiles and we go to the tour bus.