Hot for Styles. Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

“What?”

“Im taking in this moment because… you are so beautiful.”

“Only cause im naked.”

“In my mind.” He winked.

“Fine im mostly naked.”

“That’s not what makes you beautiful.”

“Oh really then please tell me what is.” Im curious as to what kind of bull he can come up with. He un buckled his belt and slipped his pants off confusing me in the process. Then he pulled off his socks. He lifted me into his arms and laid me down beside him in the bed. He turned me to face him and stared into my eyes. “What makes you beautiful are your big brown eyes. I hated brown eyes till I met Zayn. No this is not me telling you about a Zarry moment, but his eyes…well you’ve seen em they are nice. Then I met you… the first time I saw you…as soon as you came around that door I knew Zayn couldn’t hold a candle up to you. They are gorgeous and so big and full of curiosity. Plus I love that you don’t wear a bunch of make up. I thought you were wearing some last night but then in the limo when you were on top of me I saw that those long eyelashes are your own and not a bunch of gunk. Then when I saw your bathroom had no makeup I was in shock knowing you looked as gorgeous as you were last night with out it. I love that you are so…incredibly beautiful you don’t need to draw on your face like some kid with new crayons for their coloring book. Then your lips. Again when you first popped you head around the corner of the door I noticed them and I wanted to kiss you right then and there. It took all I could not to. Then when I tried to in the car Louis broke my heart by interrupting us. You have no idea how excited I was to finally think I was going to be able to kiss you. Then in the cab when you leaned in it took all I could not to kill Louis and attack your face.” I giggled because those were the same feeling I had at the time. “That brings me to my next topic your laugh. Last night I was looking up jokes that I could tell you to get you to laugh no joke ask the boys. When you giggle I feel like smiling, when you laugh I feel like recording it so I can listen to it 24/7, and when you are being tickled or are just all out laughing I feel like my insides are about to burst. You are so perfect in so many ways I can’t even describe them all. What next ok your-…” I smashed my lips against his. Cutting him off. I was crying from his little speech he was so amazing it hurt. He was wiping my tears from my face since he said ‘I love that you are so…incredibly beautiful you don’t need to draw on your face like some kid with new crayons for their coloring book.’ Seriously I think I love him. He pulled his head back slightly to say something, “Im…” I leaned and closed the gap he had created and kissed him again. He did it again but again I closed the gap and kissed him. Then he smiled into the kiss and rolled me onto my back and got on top of me. He straddled my lap and sat up happy he had out-smarted me and now can talk. He smirked at the thought of knowing he could have this affect on me. “Im not finished.”

“That’s what he said.” I rocked my hips making him fall sideways onto his back. He was chuckling and gave me time to get from under the covers and over to him. I straddled his lap and held him beneath me not like he was really trying to get from under me. “You don’t have to finish. You have convinced me. Im supermodel hot, now shut up and kiss me.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Eww.” I sit back up.

“Yes supermodel hot girlfriend of mine.”

“ Much better.” I lean down and kiss him. Then he rolled me onto my back and lied down beside me. “What’s up?” I say getting slightly annoyed with him interrupting our kissing.

“Nothing I just wanted to look at you.”

“Why?”

“I already told you.” Here we go with the im beautiful thing again. I didn’t take compliments very well considering I hated my appearance. I barely ever got hit on. Once I was with my friend and a guy hit on her. It was just us two together and he completely ignored me like I wasn’t even there. It was so embarrassing just sitting there while my friend got hit on and he didn’t even look my way. Later I went home and called Adriane like always and cried into the phone. She reassured me that it was just because the girl I was with was dressed like a slut which I agreed. She was wearing a really short skirt and a very tight low cut V-neck shirt. It was the winter. A warm day, but not warm enough to be out without a long sleeved shirt and a light jacket. That’s what I had on at least. She told me not to worry about it obviously knowing that I would anyways. This was one of many stories that told me I wasn’t beautiful. I wasn’t even pretty enough to get hit on by some pervert at the mall how could Harry Styles, a boy I used to fantasize marrying, see me as beautiful.  I guess I had been thinking hard again and this time my face was showing signs of it because when I focused back on Harry he was looking at me weird.

“Whats wrong?” he asked me.

“Nothing.” I assured him with a small smile. I looked to the mattress.

“You’re lying.”

“And how are you so sure?”

“Adriane told me that you look to the right when you lie and considering you’re looking at the mattress instead of at me I know you’re lying to me.” I cursed Adriane silently in my head.

“Im just tired I guess.” I get up and move toward the top of the bed so he cant see my face so he cant tell that im lying. We had some how ended up at the foot of the bed across from where I slept. So I crawled on my hands and knees to the side of the bed I wanted. I didn’t realize that behind me I was driving Harry wide by giving him such a view I was genuinely just going to sleep. I felt Harry shift and I turned and looked back at him. He has his face contorted in a weird way and I noticed the bulge in his boxers had gotten bigger a lot bigger. “What’s wrong babe.” I asked as innocently as I could.

“Nothing could you just pass me my phone from my pants pocket?” I bent down over the side of the bed leaving only my arse visible to Harry. I knew he hadn’t thought of the even better view he would get by asking me to get his phone and I heard him groan and whisper

“Bloody hell that’s hot.” I decided it was time for payback and I pretended I couldn’t find it.

“I can’t find it.” I bent further over. “Oh wait here it is.” I pulled myself back up fully on the bed. Then I crawl back over to it and hand it to him, give him a peck on the cheek, and whisper ‘goodnight.’ Then I crawl slowly over to where im going to sleep. I got under the covers and giggled to myself. That was payback for ending our make out session before I wanted too and for talking all that rubbish about me being beautiful. Then I felt him stir at the bottom of the bed. In the dim light I could see his face still contorted lying back on the bed quietly cursing.Missionaccomplished. A few minutes later he came to lie properly in the bed. He wrapped his arms around me, but didn’t press up against my body like he had done the night before. He probably didn’t want me to know he had a raging boner, but I knew anyways. To tease him even more I faced him and wrapped my arms around his back and kissed him on the neck I sucked on it softly then bit it. I heard him moan I reached up an kissed him one last time before I turned around a fell asleep next to a very horny Harry.

Wanna dedicate this to MissDee0207 cause she was like the first person to like this story so thanks love <3