"What is all this for anyway?" Nate asked as he eyed me and the items I'd asked for. "Simple. I don't exactly want any of you bozos ruining or losing my bow so I'm going to make you each one of your own." I sniffled out as I reached for the vines and got to work braiding them. Once I'd done a few the others caught on and started copying my actions. "Why braid the vines Trouble?" Gabe asked as he worked on braiding his own. "Because it makes them stronger, the tighter they are the better bowstring they'll make to give power to your arrows." I explained and smiled as a few of the boys undid their vines in order to tighten them up more.

 "When you finish braiding it tie a knot at both ends so the braiding doesn't come undone but leave about 5 or 6 inches of excess vine above the knots, like this." I showed them my own example and waited for all of them to catch up to the point I'd gotten. "Now what?" Luke asked curiously. "Now make a notch in the top and bottom of your bow branch big enough to fit the vines through but not too big that tugging will make the branch crack or break. After that you just slide the vines into place and use the excess at the ends to tie around the stick and help keep everything in place, remember you want the bow to be curved into a tight crescent shape." I showed off my finished product with a proud grin as the boys fiddled to make everything just right on their own works.

 "You boys aren't half bad at this." I hummed out as I scanned over their finished products. "Well we have the bows but not the arrows." North grunted. "Each of you can take three arrows from my quiver to practice, best shot that can hit their target the most without missing goes hunting. I'll be the judge but you can all practice the bow a bit before trying to hit the target I give you." I stated as they each came to take some arrows and practice aiming until they got the feel of their bows. A few of them gave up quickly and I was joined on the sidelines by Gabe and Sean, Victor and Kota reluctantly gave up as well.

 Silas quit when his bow broke and came to sit at my side as we watched the other four figured out their stances and aims. "I think we're ready to be judged Sang." Owen voiced as the other three agreed. "Okay then." I stated as I struggled to my feet despite everyone's protests, grabbing my knife as I headed towards a cluster of trees. I carved a quick target into four trees, giving each one about a baseball sized bullseye with a larger ring around it. "You each get three shots to hit the target, best shot from a hundred yards wins. No time limits just do your best to hit the target and try not to shoot each other, please." I stated as I retook my spot between Silas and Arrow.

 The boys all kept attention on their targets, Owen was quick to shoot his three arrows and got two in the outer rim, the third hit just below the target. North got all three in the outer ring and I nodded as he and Owen came to watch the others finish on the sidelines. Nathan was determined and got two of his three arrows just shy of the bullseye but the third stuck in the rim of the outer ring. Then lastly was Luke, who was the only one to actually get an arrow into the bullseye and all three inside the target. "Ha, yes! No more firewood for me, I shall now become the master bowman with Cupcake as my sidekick!" Luke cheered.

 "Excuse me, but who's the sidekick here?" I raised and he froze in his happy dance. "Me, I am the sidekick." He sighed. "Nope you might just be a master bowman after some more practice, BUT I'd say North and Nathan are tied in their experience as your bowman sidekicks. I'm sorry Owen but they all outshot you, maybe we'll keep your title 'stoic leader' for now, until we can find something better." I sighed to everyone's chuckles, no need to tell them I was only half kidding. "Well let's go hunting brother sidekick, I'll shoot the bow and you set traps!" Luke called at North who crossed his arms and scowled back.