twenty-eight

DILLON

After grabbing my things me and Anton headed out and called up an Uber L.A car to drive us to the airport.

This meant we would spend our entire morning in a private plane. Together. It wasn't bad to kill off time in a place with Anton because we would spend most of the time playing Mario Kart. That was sort of our thing.

One the way to the airport, Anton dropped by McDonalds to grab us breakfast.

Throughout the entire plane trip the only way to kill off time was to play games and show each others new music to eachother. Which we already planned on doing, sometimes we would kill the silence and start some actual conversation but the only thing I could talk about to him was about Robin.

I felt like I wasn't ready to say I was in love with her yet I kind of was. I mean I did know a couple things about her, nothing ever personal about herself.

Some part of me was telling me that I couldn't be in love with her if it was just at sight. Sure, I really liked Robin she was a sweet girl but maybe there was another part to her. I wasn't so comfortable with... maybe. I just need to take this time to get to know her.

No matter of that thought, I was still going to Seattle to pick her up and take her with me to Hard Summer.

"Heads up!" Anton called over from his chair tossing me my bag of food.

I set aside my laptop and began taking out my food. McDonalds breakfast food never suited me well so I asked for a basic hamburger and fries shit.

Something strange about Anton was no matter where we were together the nearest McDonalds point would be his choice of meal. I guess it was just like me and Taco Bell but I was a little less calmer about it.

I unwrapped my burger and took a bite, Anton was multitasking across myself with a an McMuffin in his hand and another on his laptop attempting to type with one hand. I chuckled and set my burger down. Returning back to my laptop, the plane had already flying and it was an uncomfortable feeling yet Anton managed to ignore completly.

Once the plane finally was steady and normal in the air, Anton began this conversation as I was hooking some of my laptop wires to these pretty big speakers Anton brought into the plane.

"Any new music?" Anton sipped his soda looking up at me.

"Off the album?" I asked him back.

"Not specific" Anton shrugged.

"I was in the studio with Kygo the other day" I sniffed and picked up my soda.

Anton nodded slowley his head as a response.

"What about you?" I continue to unramble the cords around.

"I need to get working on that" Anton puts his hand over his face slightly ashamed.

I chuckle, "You don't have to stress it, your fans are goin nowhere".

"You have a point" Anton stated.

Finally unraveling the wires, I plugged the main cord into my laptop and ran up my serato scratch software to begin playing random jams for the rest of the ride.

'Money Makin' was the first song to reach my head. Anton put his sandwich down beginning to bounce his head.

Hopefully the pilots didn't mind we would be doing this most of the time for the trip.

***

ROBIN

During lunch, I spent my time talking on the phone with Mika. She had so much too tell me I wanted to spend all day talking to her about how she was having the time of her life with Adam.