eleven

DILLON

I don't know what it was but it actually gave me a sense of pleasurement to see Robin again. I forgot Robin's name after a short amount of time but as soon as William said her name a whole flash of memories came back into my mind.

Robin was walking along a side of me, her shoes were off with her right shoulder she carried her backpack by its strap and her pair of sandals she slipped off. I looked ahead and noticed we were right on the beach. The guys were looking for a good spot to find, we stopped right under some palm trees.

"What about here" William asked hoping to get a positive answer, most of us really didn't care. Robin set down her backpack and took out a towel laying it down on the sand. The towel was pretty big itself, laying wide out Wes layed down with Curt and Josh.

I looked around, where is Adam?

Alain and Mika were sitting down on a towel together, laughing about something they were talking about.

"Dillon! Look what I got!" I heard Adam's voice shout at me from behind. I twist my head and see Adam strolling a blue cooler behind me and another beer in his hands. I laugh and wave at him, Adam was accompanied with the same 4 girls from the boat behind him. Oh, god. Please, god no.

I looked away and dared myself not to look back, those girls Adam had needed to return back to hell. Robin returned back to my side, she chuckled at me. I looked up at her weirdly.

"Why are you ignoring Calvin?", she pointed behind me but I didn't pay attention behind me.

"It's not him, it's those girls with him" i whisper to kind of loudly but still being cautious that the group of girls were not near. Robin just laughed lightly again, "What so wrong about them?" she continued to ask questions at curiosity.

I gave Robin a remorsive expression, covering my hand over my face. "I think they are prostitutes" I fully admit myself to Robin. She burst out laughing. Catching her breathe, "Oh my god, you're kidding? Right?".

"Does it look like I am?" I questioned her.

"Okay, okay! Why would Calvin have prostitutes with him then?"

I didn't want to correct Robin that 'Calvin' wasn't actually his name but I kept it to myself.

"He broke up with Rita Ora a while back so I'm thinking... he's still trying to get over her" I lean in closer trying not to speak too loudly so anyone overhears us.

Honestly, it was weird I was telling Robin this. I barely even met her yesterday and we only hung out for a couple minutes. Now, I feel like I'm spilling all my secret thoughts onto her. Well, whatever.

"Oh.. that's kind of a strange way to get over someone" Robin looked at me with a slight devastated look.

"Anyway, besides I don't like them. Please, don't socially interact with them. They're prostitutes for gods sake" I warn her.

Robin scoffed, "Yeah also humans, like you and me". Robin began to walk away something about the way Robin walked away gave me an alluring feeling. I sighed and walked over to Wes, who was still laying on the extremley long towel with Josh and Curt.

"What's up, Dilly?" Wes looked at me with a lack of concern.

I sighed, "Nothing"

"Stop that" Wes glared at me.

"Stop what?"

"You're acting like a girl right now, something is definately up with you", Wes got up on his feet and patted me on the back.