twenty-seven

DILLON

I had the phone up to my ear waiting for a reply.

"I-I don't know.... what to make for dinner. I need your help"

I chuckled a bit and then asked her "What?" just to hear her say what she just said again because I couldn't help about how cute it was to call me up about this.

"I don't know what to make for dinner.. Dillon," she laughed on the end of the other line pausing for bit and continued.

"Sorry, this is dumb. I'll just hang up now"

"No, no, no! Robin! It's not dumb! I was just thinking the same thing right now about what to make but now im here cooking up expired Macaroni" I laughed in reply.

Her soft giggle from the other line was melting my heart right now. I could imagine her right now in my mind wish somewhat she was here with me. It sounded dumb in my mind but I think I was falling in love, I was falling in love for Robin.

It had only been a week but something was now just triggering in my senses.

The time went by and me and Robin's conversation flew off from topic to topic and we had been talking for hours now. I did remember in time to mix in the cheddar mix, milk and butter into the pot with the pasta before it went cold. Till sometime late at night Robin was the first one to hang-up and I actually sat back realizing how much time I spent on the phone.

I didn't regret it though, I spent so much time on the phone I learned some hell of a things about her. She told me about her job and her family it was nice to her about her babble on and on because it just didn't seem annoying. She sounded soft and had this sweet tone in her voice as if she were an angel. I bet she is an angel, I swear she is an angel.

After the call, I seemed to be pleased with myself and it was a good feeling.

My thoughts wandered off to some theory if Robin found another guy and it began boiling in my blood with jealousy. I wanted her to be with me but it seemed likely impossible since she lived hours away from me and barely even knew me in person. Sure she HAD been a fan but she now she turned into a friend, so it was now different.

I sighed tapping on the chair handle with my fingers and stared at the wall. It was really lonely in here.

Turning my head my eyes set on Mittens Food Bowl.

Mittens Food Bowl.

Mittens.

FUCK, I FORGOT TO PICK UP MITTENS. I WAS SUPPOSED TO PICK MITTENS UP TODAY.

I sighed loudly and rubbed the temples on my forehead beginning to feel frustrated.

I forgot about my own goddamn cat.

I guess I'll just have to drop by Matt's house tomorrow. Yet tomorrow. I would mostly be spending most of my time in the studio and having a couple people drop by.

It's time to go to sleep

***

ROBIN

Flume's remix of Disclosures 'You And I' was blasting out loud as I was making my way out of Foundation nightclub late at night after the hours of talking with Dillon.

I pulled out a cigarette and zippo from my bag pulling the tip of the cigarette to my mouth.

The songs sound still sent good vibes from a distance yet faded. A homeless man was to my right sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag and a couple groupies came out time to time laughing and chattering.