five

ROBIN

Dillon fucking Francis was in the next room and I could feel my body start to heat up and my hands felt sweaty and I was nervous and I felt like I was having a Fever. My hands were shaking uncontrobally no matter how I tried to slap my hands, it was useless. Mika pushed my forward to the next room where Dillon was.

"M-Mika, I'm not s-sure about this. Is it lik- It's ok to barge and grab his attention while he is on the phone? I don't think we should bother him". Mika went infront of me latching onto my hand and tugging me back.

"Shut up, Robin. I've met Dillon before, he's a cool guy and besides when do you ever get these kinds of chances". Mika let go of my hand and I made a run for it right before I could stand in the the same exact presence of Dillon Francis. I don't think Mika even noticed that I had just basically ditched her. I ran back inside finding myself in the Blue Lagoon. I found the nearest Bathroom and barged into it. I ran my hands through my hair, thank god I escaped right before I could've made a fool of myself. I rinsed my hands in soap and water, then splashing myself to try to wake myself up.

I stood there looking at the mirror, "Mika is going to kill me when she finds me".

I still felt my heart pounding so fast in my chest and I was still trying to catch my breathe for a moment. I basically just blew off my chance on meeting Dillon Francis, but I don't think I regretted it since I know I would've just made the biggest fool of myself.

MIKA

I walked away from Dillon nearby the Blue Lagoon. Where the fuck is Robin and why would she blow off such a chance like that?

I asked a couple strangers if they had seen her around describing her as a mid-height dimpled sort of looking mexican with black straight hair. But it was hopeless, i'd have to go find her myself.

Skimming quickly throught places and groups of people laughing and drinking along with eachother I slowley felt myself giving up on looking for her. I had a couple friends who went on this boat too, maybe I should hit them up. But it felt wrong ditching Robin. I didnt even have her phone number yet. I reached for my pocket taking out a piece of gum and leaning back on wall. Where have I not looked... the bathroom!! Maybe I'm not too late.

I rapidly made my way through the crowd of people. Just as soon as I reached the bathroom door the door swung open and surprisingly the girl that I was looking for had been there all along. "M-mika!", before Robin could make any move about slamming the door right in front of my face my face I put my foot right in front of the door. "Robin listen, I just talked to Dillon. Why the hell did you freaking run off like that?". Robin sighed deep fully giving up and let go of the door. "It's just that I got really nervous and I knew I would've made a complete idiot of myself". I closed my eyes, "Really you were nervous? That's it. Well you can thank me that we have other chances to run into him later". I turned around but Robin grabbed my wrist pulling my back, "What's it this time?". I could tell there was a sparkle in her eyes, "You mean there's still another chance?". I hauled back and let my wrist free from her tight grip. "Yup" Robin starts to begin walking along side of me. "God, Mika. You sure are a great friend", I start heading to the Pool deck. "Don't mention it", I give Robin a sarcastic smile.

"Where are we headed?"

"Pool Deck"

"Why?"

"Dillon's playing his set soon"

Robin finally stays shut her mouth and we made it to the Pool Deck just in time before Dillon hit the stage. Zeds Dead just had finished recently were finishing up there set. We didn't make it there early enough to get good spots into the crowd but after talking to Dill, I didn't seem so rushed to see him play. It was a strange feeling. Robin patted my shoulder, "I'm gonna go get a drink, you want anything?". I guessed for a second about what I was in the mood for, "Go fetch me a beer". I find seats not to far so I wouldn't loose Robin.