seven

DILLON

Robin and Mika left leaving me with Alain. I talked with Alain for a while, after less than half an hour I lost interest in partying and I was getting quite tired. I decided to head back to my room since the more I was awake the more less time I would have to sleep. Walking back to my hotel room there was the endless distant sound of music ringing in the tip of my ear.

Usually if Sonny was here with me, he would be teasing me about how I wasn't taking a woman into bed. I know I myself, a man who has one night stands with different girls in clubs and at my shows. I don't know but I can't help myself. Which led to the reason why Sonny was taking to me about woman and how I just need to stick to one by getting a girlfriend but how am I supposed to find love so fast. If I wasn't thinking this deep, I probably would had Robin in my bed by now. But Robin was a nice gentle girl, so innocent. I wonder how it would feel to have sex with someone you were in love with, not just a one night stand then get the fuck out of my house kind of thing.

I sighed out, trying slapping the thought out from my head. I walked down the hallway which was so eerie filled in silence. No one was probably in their room's, they were partying all night. I certainly needed some rest to have enough energy for tomorrow mornings set. This years crowd seemed event better than last year. I felt so many energetic vibes, life felt so great when you're on stage. That one unexplainable feeling you have with the shivers and electric like chills throughout your body. Like when you had your first kiss, or at a concert when your favorite song plays.

I reached for my pack pants pocket and pulled out my keycard. Swiping it and unlocking the door, I twisted the knob and smiled. There was my room, cleaner than I had left it. My clothes piled neatly in a stack and the bed made. I pulled off my pants and pulled over a new pair of comfy boxers. I set down my phone and keycard right next to my lamp stand. I rolled myself into the sheets of the bed smelling so clean and fresh. Blowing out one last big final sigh for the next, I rested my eyes shut.

ROBIN

I gave, Mika a hand on walking up straight. If it wasn't for her me and Dillon would be having a rest of a great night. Watch her say, "there's always another chance". No, there isn't other chances. For example you meet someone like Johnny Depp, what likely chances are there that you're going to run into him again? None.

I was actually beginning to get comfortable, yet I still had those butterflies in my stomach other from the fact it kind of felt funny and made me groan.

I was to lazy to follow the instructions to Mika's room so I decided for her to stay at my room for the night. Walking there it gave me the sudden realizment that I had roommates, I certainly was praying to god that my roomates weren't there.

Once I got to my room, it was silent. I sighed in relief hoping no one was there, swiping the card with on useful left arm and holding onto Mika with my right arm. I swung open the door, the room was surprisingly the same as I had left it. Did my roommates just bail on the Boat party. All I was happy about was that no one was here to bother us and ask me several endless questions about myself. I dragged Mika all the way to the other unused bed straight, "I could use a gl-glass of whiskey i-i mean water" she laughed out. I went to the bathroom and found a small cabinet with useful items like a toothbrush and soap and towels. I reached for the cup and quickly glanced over at Mika. She was falling out of bed backwards. I dropped the cup and brought her back up onto the bed. Holy shit, I'm going to probably stay up for the rest of the night.

"Stay on this fucking bed because I don't want you choking on your own goddamn vomit like Jimi Hendrix did". She just laughed again, "alright". I returned quickly to the bathroom and filled the cup half way with water somehow knowing she would probably take a couple 2 or 3 sips and throw the cup out.

I brushed my teeth and I climbed into my bed flipping on the television.

About half an hour later. I slowly felt my eyes fluttering closed but I still needed to know if Mika wasn't dying. I completely gave up, shutting the tv off and tossed the beds sheets over my body.

A/N - short chapter. Sorry for my misspelling!! i seem to be doing that a lot!!