nine

ROBIN

After the set, most of the people at the pool deck seemed to quickly leave noticing that boat was already docking into Nassau. I suddenly realized that I hadn't paid very much attention to were I was while the boat ride. I looked over and realized we were in the fucking Bahamas. This was my first time in the Bahamas ever and I felt like it was all going to be so short by the feeling of good memories could be made here.

***

After the amount of time it took to unboard over half of the people in the ship, It was impossibly difficult to go back from the where the point I was now to go get Mika. Making the situation even worse, I had only known Mika for a day and none of us ever got the thought of exchanging numbers. So there I was left alone crowded in a load of a couple hundred people anxiously making their way to step on the land of the Bahamas.

I was uncomfortable.

DILLON

Loud.

That was the word for a Mad Decent Party.

I never got headaches from the loudness ever since I was pretty much used to it from playing shows. We didn't spend more time in Nassau than I thought we would because the big Island party was going to start soon. Me and couple other artist were sent on a smaller boat to sail over to the Great Stirrup Cay. I don't know why I was sent over since I was 99% sure , I didn't have a set on the island party.

We were told there was going to be "suprise".

I leaned over on the side of the boat, staring at the water. So blue and clear you could see right through. It was beautiful.

The wheather felt amazing around 86 degrees. Warm air breezing against my face, at this moment I was enjoying life to the fullest. I leaned over the boat to take a peek at the sea. Your eyes set upon hundreds of fishies swimming under the sea. I stared upon the ocean losing myself for a moment.

"Dillon!", Adam yelled out. My mind was distracted off the sea and crushed my deep thoughts.

"What's up?" I nod my head up. He was sitting in a chair, wearing sun glasses. "Ready hit the day with some ladies?". I look over to see your basic model looking girls in bikinis. I squint my eyes at Adam. He was popping off the cap from a Corona.

"So?"

"I'm not trying to recover from a break-up" I tease.

"Dillon! Stop being a fucking arse and have some fun", he hands me the bottle of corona. I recieved it, the cold wet glass in my hand cooled me down a bit. The group of 4 girls all laughed at our conversation which was a bit irritating.

Honestly, I wasn't much like Adam. Adam compared slightly more to Wes. Maybe I was exaggerating a bit but Wes always the had girls either twerking for him to just giving him company and he enjoyed it.

"Take a seat", Adam smacked the chair next to him pretty hard.

"Woah, there Adam. Calm Down. How many drinks did you take in already?", I laugh out taking in the seat next to Adam.

The girls begin to giggle again at my response, how many times are they going to do that before I break my shit?

Adam just snorts, "Shut the fuck up, Dillon".

I laugh again and pull the bottle up of my lips taking in a big gulp.

As I'm taking in the alcohol, Adam says out "Ladies,". I wasn't paying any quite attention what they were doing. I look up to see a blonde hair sit ontop of me. I immediatly started choking on my drink.

What the fuck?

She is slowley grinding on my lap. I recieved an uncomfortable feeling in my body and I wanted it to stop, now. I slowley made gagging noises as I realized Adam was recording with his friends.

One asian girl had the stereo on and played on Max volume Dada Life's "Bubble Butt" Remix.

Could this get any worse?

Adam was already laughing noticing how torturing this was to me. I was absolutley not used to this or comfortable as I said again.

I closed my eyes and yelled, "Stop it!". She finally broke off. I sighed out, feeling like I could finally breathe in fresh air. The asian girl turned down the music and they were all hysterically laughing at how I was getting violated.

I burry my face into my hands, "I'm going to get you back, you son of a bitch".

"It wasn't that bad!" he scoffed out.

I completley hated these girls, I imagine how much Adam paid these prostitutes anyway. He was well more wealthier than me of course. I don't know if it was a bad or good thing for me to say but Adam had quite a succesful year last year. Most paid DJ of 2013, over 43 million. This money thing has quite changed him, in my opinion.

I got up off my chair, "Have fun with your prositute lady friends" I wink my eye cheering my beer bottle with his and walked away. I might have pushed it a little far, but I don't think Adam gets that much butthurt over crap like that.

Minutes later we were near on the WaveRunner's, docking down. There was about no one on the beach, since I assumed that we were a couple of the first people to go onto the Island. The whole island had been emptied out, other tourist werent allowed on the island since it was private for today.

I walked off embracing the good feeling, I was in love with this place. Me and a couple of the other artist were lead to find a piece of paper.

"If you are reading this, you are preforming on tonight all-nighter party. Hopefully you've had enough sleep! Good luck!! - Mad Decent Crew

I was the first one to notice the small printer paper on the large welcome board of The Great Stirrup Cay's. I scrolled my finger down the paper, everyone on the boat had been listed on the paper each DJ holding thier own times for the night. My eyes windend as, I spotted my name in small print.

"Dillon Francis - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 2:30 - 3:40".

I snorted, "This was the suprise?". I shook my head softley in disspointment. Worse thing was, I had a lot of things planned out for myself during all of today's party. I didn't have time to make a tracklist nor did I even have my laptop with me. It was back on the Norwegian Pearl and that was an island away. I don't think it was very worth going a whole boat ride back to Nassau.

I pressed my lips together, I wasn't epecting to have worries on this trip but now I do.