twenty-two

DILLON

"Good luck", Robin's words soothed me a bit.

I smiled at her and patted her softly on the shoulder then made my way sneaking over onto the stage yet I swear no one saw me.

I waited squatting down on my knees until the announcer came in acting like I hadn't been under his feet on the stage, he was laughing and speaking through the microphone, although.

"Miami, baaaabby! If you're ready for some Dillon Francis let me hear you scream!!", the crowd did as the exact and roared with screams. Parts like these always got me, how you feel the energy straight from the crowd raising chills to your skin. I'll never get tired of this feeling.

"Here he is.. the one and only Dillon Francis!" the man yells and the crowd roars louder queuing me to rise up from my feet to set my eyes upon the crowd waving signs and lights with hands shaking wildly in the crowd.

The announcer gives me his mic from behind and smiled at me. Giving me a firm pat on the back and ran off the stage before my eyes.

"Hi.. Miami... how's everyone doing tonight?" I say in the microphone nervously.

The crowd screams louder than I recall.

"My name is Dillon Francis and I am here to make some memories for you and I hope you don't forgot these memories Miami", I pull the microphone down from my lips and stood there for a second taking in the positive vibe from the crowd.

I click on my laptop beginning an instrumental version of Swedish House Mafia's 'Miami 2 Ibiza'.

I put the microphone to my mouth again and twisted a knob on the mixer holding down the volume for me to speak in the microphone.

"ARE YOU FUCKING READY MIAMI?!", I twisted the one of the knobs back to the music and bounced my head to the beat of the song fixing up some of the buttons in a right measurement of sound. I played with straight treble on a slight bit of bass, never too much. I feel like it fucked up the songs, honestly.

The song began to build up and I bounced my head paying attention to my laptop screen, I let the original drop come in unsure at the last couple of seconds if. I should have changed it or not and ended up not making a right decision. It was alright although since the crowd loved didn't

I could work with this crowd for the next 4 hours.

ROBIN

"Everybody! Everybody! Everybody! Everybody! Everybody, make it bounce!", the whole crowd got more and more excited with Dillon as he dropped TJR & VINAI's 'Bounce Generation'.

I swear witnessing Dillon Francis live backstage is something that has to be unforgettable and this was my first time. I smiled and admired the way Dillon acted while he was on stage, so happy, so free, so lost in the music.

Dillon mixed in after the drop Gregor Salto & Wiwek's 'On your mark' and for sure Dillon knew perfectly how to please a crowd good with the perfect songs.

I was actually glad right now that my plane was cancelled today, if it weren't for the plane cancellation I would never have been in Miami with Dillon Francis.

All this kind of blew my mind how Dillon had this crazy insane life going by quicker than you knew it and before you eyes. Dillon was a sweet guy but if you took a second to realize how his life was compared to yours.. wow. He for one had the money, the ladies, and the music.

Also the fact how he got me into the club with an all access pass in the snap of your fingers was amazing.

'On your mark' was still thudding loudly beneath my feet, I enjoyed the feeling of of music in my body.