four

DILLON

As the darker it got, I had gotten more settled into the boat. Drew had been around following me lately but I understood that it was his job to get pictures of all of us. Being around Drew kind of made me less insecure about how I was looking since he already had already kept lord knows what amounts of photos of me in his camera and memory chips.

Walking around the boat, seeing hundreds of couples surrounding me had made me quite envious. Feeling the need to be covetous over a woman who already had a man, but I pushed the strong desire back. I had woman all over me throughout the day yet none of them were quite extraordinary to the eye catching my attention.

I unlocked my phone and noticed 2 missed calls, one from Sonny and the other belonging to Anton. I dialed Dave's phone in. I hadn't seen him anywhere not even at our dinner, which surprised me. While I went out into the back of the boat, the ringer was buzzing next to my ear.

"Hello?", the same voice I expected it to be had spoken.

"Dave! It's Dillon! Where the hell are you man?"

"Dillon?"

"Francis!!"

I heard a laugh from the other side of the phone "Dillon! I'm so sorry man, I'm a bit tired from my last performance, last night."

"It's alright, I haven't seen you around at all in the boat. Also you weren't at William's dinner earlier today".

"Oh, uh yeah.... pffftt, I forgot about that, sorry. I'm right on Deck 7, you can take an elevator down here. I'm by the Lotus Garden Restaurant."

"I'll be right over there as quick as I can" I sighed out putting my left hand in my pocket on my pants. I took the phone away from my ear and answered off.

I could hear some girl laughing nearby, but I completely ignored it and walked off. "Hey", I heard a girl call from behind me. I swing around and she looked quite small compared to me. I smile at her "Hi!". Must be a fan.

"Um, my friend Robin has been a real big fan for a long time now, we were just wondering if I could get a photo of you two", she has such a sweet smile and what kind of asshole would I be to say no to a fan. They've done everything for me. I looked around her, to see if her friend "Robin" but there was no one.

I cleared my throat "Is she hear?". The girl looked at me confused and turned around shocked to see her friend not next to her. "Oh my fucking god, Robin." She muttered under her breathe. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Dillon, I'm so sorry. Please go on to whatever you were doing, my friend Robin was a bit too excited and nervous about meeting you , so I guess she disappeared into the thin air. Hopefully I'll run into somewhere, later. It was a pleasure seeing you again".

I looked at her face again, she seemed a bit recognizable. "No, no, it's cool and yeah, what's your name? You seem a bit familiar to me." Her face seemed to light a bit happier "I'm Mika". It hit my mind, Mika was the same girl from last year who had helped me while I was drunk during after my set to get back to my hotel one night but then by morning she wasn't there. Mika was nicer to me than to other people but I think she acted like that around a lot of Dj's and Music Producers around because they were famous. Mika wasn't my type though, she would be a hell of a cool person to be a friend with. She laughed confusingly "You ACTUALLY remember me?". I laughed back "I would've died choking on my vomit if it weren't for you! I didn't even get to see you again to tell you 'Thank you'!". She smirked at me, "We'll you can now". I put my hand on her left shoulder and shook her gently "THANK YOU!".

"I should go be looking for my friend Robin, she is probably having a mental breakdown at the moment. It was cool seeing you around, also can't wait for you to hit the stage later tonight!" She waved at me leaving me with a stupid laugh still stuck onto me.

I would've helped out Mika look for her friend Robin but I had to get to Dave. I found the elevator from a random stranger who thankfully didn't notice who I was. I took the elevator to level 7 and surprisingly in no time Dave was right in front of my eye sight. "Hey look who it is!! Dilllllllooooooooooooonn moootthhhheerrrr fuucccckkkingggggg frrrrrrrrraaaaaaaanncccccciissssss". I walked over to Dave and slapped my hand around his mouth. "Looks like someone is a bit of an attention whore" I joked. Dave laughed, "How are you? I haven't seen you in like a year!" he smiled waiting for a response from me. "I'm fine as ever!".

"That's great to hear, Dilly! And what about your new album? I've heard you've been leaking some of your new music during sets, bro! Excited much?". I licked my lips, "It's great! Isn't it? I'm really proud of this new album". Dave smiled nudging me on the shoulder "Hey we'll see about it hahaa".

I leaned in closer to Dave, whispering "What about your lady friends over there in the corner. I have my eyes on them Dave. Don't have too much fun, bro" I jokingly tease Dave. A group of about 4 surprisingly really thin Asian girls were drinking and laughing about probably stupid girl things.

"Hey shut up, Dillon" he laughs slightly.

Through about half an hour we just wondered around the 7th deck talking about our music and thinking about going to do a collaboration together.

I received a text from one of my managers that an assistant should be heading to me to go get me so I'll be prepared to hit stage in about half an hour at the Pool Deck which is the biggest venue in the entire ship since they wouldn't know how many people would be at my show time.