twenty

DILLON

After the after party was over we all headed our own ways. Suprisingly I had just realized Mika and Adam became a thing but I didn't see it coming, they both left to the airport together. Adam leaving me saying something about him taking Mika to LA with him.

Basically most of the guys had left to the airport together leaving in a limo.

I was tooken by black mercedes which was taking me to my hotel, on the way to the hotel that's where I made the driver take a u-turn and head to the airport.

My head rested back on the seat, I yawned continuosly time to time.

Anton continued to text me, poor fellow probably had been lonely today. Wait, I actually kinda doubt that, maybe he really missed me.

The ride to the airport felt longer than it needed to, I admit to myself I had been a little bit now desperate that I was getting to see Robin again.

***

Entering to the airport, I told the driver to pull into Alaska Airlines pick-up and drop-off lane. I pulled out my phone texting in 2 words: i'm here

Seconds later, I recieved a text back.

"Robin Bello: specific car?"

The car pulled into a firm stop parking in between two cars.

"black Mercedes", I send the text and unhook my seatbelt pushing the car door open and getting out. I looked around remembering this time the simple description Adam had told me earlier today of what she had been wearing.

Green military jacket, black converse, black jeans..

"DILLON!" I saw a thin arm raise in the air and wave side to side at me, grabbing my attention quicker than ever.

Our eyes clicked together, she smiled brightly skipping towards me. I walked a little bit closer over to her.

"Hey Robin!" a stupid smile spread across my face, i pulled up my pants.

"I honestly thought I wasn't going to see you again!", she pulled me into a tight hug. My face buried in her small shoulder, her hair was in my face but it didn't mind me so much because she smelled like an angel of fruits.

"Well, you thought wrong" I laughed.

"Ready to head out?"

"Yeah, where we headed to?" Robin asks kindly as I take her luggage from her. Unexpectedly the chauffeur comes around taking the luggage for me. I shrug and whisper 'thank you'. Walking over to go open the passenger side of the door for Robin but she had already got it.

"We'll see", I give her a silly mischievous smile as she gets into the car. I shut the door softly and jog around to the other side of the car.

***

The car pulled around and dropped us off at my hotel. It was Hilton, I never liked Hilton hotels because I mean well.. Hilton. Rich white people. Thanks managers for the hook-up.

"Ughh I hate white people" I groan loudly unbuckling my seatbelt. Robin chuckles and does the same getting out of the car.

I was deciding whether to trash my hotel room or not later tonight. Well since I'd either get drunk after my Miami club set or maybe i'd take Robin into bed. I think I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. Robin was too good for me. I doubt it would be that easy.

I got Robin's luggage for her along with mine in both hands. Walking into the hotel I checked in and got my keycard. We took an elevator up about 21 floors which was pretty damn high. During the long elevator ride up I brought up a topic about my show later tonight.

Right now, I was possibly being the biggest dick. I had no idea about love and I really wanted sex.

The elevator ringed and stopped, a few seconds later the doors opened and I headed to room 319.

"Here it is", I remark as I set down both luggages and pull out my keycard swiping it. The light turned green and unlocked. I pulled the door open and let Robin in first.

"This is a pretty nice room", Robin looked around the room astonished by the designs of the walls and furniture. I grabbed the bags and set them ahead next to the bed stand. I chuckled a little bit tossing my keycard on the bed stand and pulled out my phone checking on a couple of my notifications.

I text back a couple of my friends who claimed they had been in Miami for tonight and could be able to make it to my show and needed spots in. I myself couldn't say no and decided to let them in for free.

I pulled my luggage back up onto the bed and unzipped the bag, scrambling my right hand throughout the clothes looking for my iPhone charger. Just in time Robin patted my shoulder gently and handed me a white cable.

"You're a lifesaver", I chuckled and brushed my fingers over hers as I took the charger from her. Grabbing my phone, I squatted down hooking in the USB cable to the block into the outlet. My phone dinged and began to charge.

I looked over behind my shoulder, Robin quickly looked away thinking she got away with staring at me. I chuckled again and got up on my feet.

"So.. you hungry? We can go out to eat" I told Robin.

She shrugs, "I don't care".

"Great, let's go" I walk over putting my hand on her shoulder and pull her forward with me.

Robin didn't say a word but she followed along to my command. Probably since she was a bit shy.

On our way out, I told her to wait by the elevator as I would get my keycard. I left my phone to charge since it had already been dying from last night.

"Burgers okay with you?", I ask jogging over to her. I was afraid she would say something girly like 'i'm a vegetarian' but she didn't.

"Yes, please" she giggled putting her hands in her jacket pockets nervously.

I smiled. I put my hands in my pocket thinking I had my phone but then remembered. I left it in my room. How am I going to kill this awkwardness? I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Everything okay?"

"Fine"

***

A/N : fuck it. i cut the story in the middle but u guys probably think I'm dead I was just really busy hahaa. anyway, i saw the arctic monkeys and met Tyler Oakley in one week. i shall make the next chapter much more interesting and soon! This chapter 20 was a complete fail and I also noticed this story reached over 1k reads! Thank you so much! Sorry for the wait guys and being so patient! I love you!