my normal day

Chapter 14

Thursday morning. I woke up late than expected. Wala namang bago sa araw na ito. Nadatnan ko si ate Linda sa sala habang naglilinis ng sahig.

"Magandang umaga po ate Linda." pagbati ko sa kanya..

Nakuha ko naman ang atensyon ng matanda at panandalian niyang inihinto ang kanyang ginagawa. Agad akong nagmano ng makalapit ako sa kanya.

"Oh buti naman at gising ka na. Sabay na kaming nagalmusal ng nanay mo. Gusto mo bang ipaghanda na kita ng umagahan?" tanong niya.

"Ah hindi na ho! Ako na lamang po. Salamat!"

Tumugon naman si ate Linda at muling ibinaling ang kanyang ang sarili sa paglilinis ng bahay. Agad ko namang tinungo ang Kitchen upang maghanda ng aking almusal. Matapos makapag-agahan ay bumalik na akong muli sa aking kwarto at dineretso ang aking lamesa.

Kinuha ko mula sa aking drawer ang aking journal. Pinagmasdan ko muna itong mabuti bago nagsimulang magsulat ng panibagong kwento tungkol sa nangyari kahapon at kagabi.

Dear Sunny,

Hey Sunny, it's me again. For a long time, I had expected things would go plain and risky. Long time of thinking am I going to live a life that is just limited like I was never meant to go out of my comfort zone? I've been asking if I do this, would it turn good? If I do that, would it make me suffer? But all my hopes were just blurred because I had expected I won't feel the happiness from someone. I expected I won't feel affection from others. I expected that I won't feel this thing they called LOVE.

Sunny, I think I'm falling...and I think I am falling fast and easy. Is this normal? Are you happy to see this thing in me? Are you happy to see me falling in love? Your answer, maybe not because you don't see me at all. You only have your guards and your people to look at me, the clouds, the stars, and the moon.

Regardless of all that I only wish that you give me this shot. Please let me have the taste of heaven on earth. Let me experience craziness and joy. If the times comes where you would take me...where you and I would finally meet I bring so many stories to tell you. Ey! Please hope me all the best.

I sighed. Thinking about the end, the finish line of my journey makes me feel sorrow, desolation, and silence. I was dreaming about my family beside me, I was dreaming to at least see the sun shining all over the place for the last time, I was dreaming of holding someone's hand before I let go. I was dreaming that my end doesn't hurt my loved ones and it'll happen at the right time.

I continue to write.

Wednesday night is one of the best night I ever have. Ito ang unang pagkakataong nakapagdala ako ng kasama sa lawa. I know Sunny that you still remember dahil lagi ko namang ikinukwento sa'yo na ang lagi ko lang kasama doon ay si Acer, the care bear. I always try to have a conversation with Acer pero alam mo naman na ang tanging sagot niya lamang ay isang abot tengang ngiti. Pero alam mo bang naghintay sa akin itong kasama ko dahil hindi naalala ng aking isipan na may gagawin pala ako kagabi. Me and the guy I was talking about spent our night a little awkward at first. Why? Hindi ko talaga kasi kayang titigan siya ng matagal. Nakakalusaw kasi ang mga titig niya. I was drown by his looks. I can't meet his gaze. Malalaman niya lang ng gusto ko siya. Sana nakita mo kung gaano naging masaya ang gabi ko. Sa loob ng ilang taon bago lamang ako muling nakapaglaro sa children's park at para bang muli ay bumalik ako sa pagkabata. Masaya...purong saya lamang ang aking naramdaman kagabi Sunny. I hope the stars tells you all of that.

There is something I wish to tell you. This guy gaves me hope, direct my eyes to see the beauty of life, tells me about the beauty of the world and he...he inspires me to try. The reason why I was thinking right now, maybe I should stay a little longer now, maybe you could adjust the time for me, I want to extend the time of staying in here, with them...and with him. I hope Sunny you tell God to strengthen my immunity and let me experience this thing. If all things turns great, then you could take my life.