Fainted, got saved

Chapter 2

It's the smoky lights from the lamppost that makes the night picturesque. It is one of the things I love sa lugar namin. It was a busy city night tonight as I crossed streets to streets.

I'd make sure that I am on the right path for the bicycle lane. For all I know one must be a law abiding citizen.

I pedal slowly and wandered around the town proper.

I know that it was actually wasting of time every night on wandering around. But this is a kind of doing something, rather than staying at home waiting.

I just got out from the mall and bought some chips and soda. I put it in my bag before I leave the place cause I decided to go more farther. Something where I was comfortable, completely alone, and silent. Pupuntahan ko ang isa sa aking mga secret hideouts and this one I call personally, "KATHSTILLO " a castle on the hill right next to a private ranch.

I know for real that KATHSTILLO may sounds like a joke or funny but it's my name Kathy and the castle, combined in one word. Kaya nabuo ang KATHSTILLO.

The night was still young and cold that makes me shivers kaya nahihirapan din ako sa pagkontrol ng manobela dahil mayat maya ay nangiginig ang aking katawan.Tapos mayroon lamang akong tatlong oras at kalahati para magliwaliw at gumala tuwing gabi. That's a hectic time pero wala akong magawa, patakaramln ni mama. Sana naman ay iextend na ang curfew ko total maglalabingwalong taong gulang na rin ako.

Binilisan ko pa ang pag pedal sa aking bisekleta at tiniis na lamang ang lamig ng samyo ng hangin upang makarating agad. I had crossed streets and overtakes some cars. Hindi ko na pinansin pa yung ibang sinigawan ako dahil sa bilis at pagovertake ko sa kanila.

It took me a couple of minutes of riding before I reached the placed. Agad kong iniwan ang aking bisekleta sa gilid ng bakod at ikinandado ito. I ran fast as I can until I reached the grounds of the castle.

Kathstillo, a simple Spanish Inspired Castle of the Green Greek Hills. Owned by the Alcala family. One of the first mansion built in this place. It's not actually big like the castles in the movies, sakto lang like a big mansion na designed like a palace. Ngunit ngayon ito ay isa na lamang luma, maalikabok at kinakalawang na bahay.

Hindi gaanong madilim ngayong gabi dahil mayroong buwan sa kalawakan kasama ang mga nagniningning na mga bituin. I breathe silently and closed my eyes for a second, then I entered the castle.

If you're thinking wasn't this mansion creepy? Yes it was, but I've been here ever since I saw this when I was wandering the city, that was the night I get angry sa mom ko, because she gave me limits of coming out late nights and going sa basketball court or the community plaza watching kids playing. Since that day this became my hideout. Bukod naman sa walang nagbabantay dito pag gabi, wala ring tumatambay dito. One of the reasons maybe is they were afraid of it or its just not an ideal place. Basta ang alam ko lang I'm the only who knows this place.

I switched on my torchlight and go upstairs ng dahan dahan. I gently open the door that will lead to the balcony at itinulak ito, sabay na pumasok ang liwanag ng buwan sa nalikhang awang ng pintuan ng ito'y aking buksan.

Tinungo ko na agad ang napakalawak na balkonahe. It was peaceful here. I stood at the balcony, under the moonlight with the background of swirling whistles of the wind. I walk inch by inch, step by step, carefully and slowly. Iniliyad ko ang aking mga kamay at inulugay ang aking buhok. Napakasarap damhin ang sariwang hangin mula dito.