She squealed while kicking her feet. "Lwots of kisses momma!"

I chuckled kissing her face and spinning her around. "Yes lots of kisses, all the kisses in the world for my baby."

"Come on baby let's eat."

She shook her head pulling away from me. "I not hwungry momma."

"Ro you gotta eat. Don't you wanna be big, and strong?"

She turned her head up at me. "Wike you momma?"

"Yep, you can be just like momma. But you have to eat."

She nodded before wiggling out of my arms to get to the floor. "I beat you momma!"

I chuckled watching her small body try and hurry down the stairs. She wasn't moving fast at all, but it was pretty adorable to see her try.

"Oh no you don't!" I yelled back slowly running behind her.

Once we made it downstairs Royalty laughed and clapped. "I tell you momma! Nana-nana-boo-boo, i winner!" I smiled down at her as she danced around happily.

Now this is my baby. The happy, carefree child that's she's supposed to be. Not stressed or worried about anything. She's too damn young for all of that.

"Yes you did win babygirl but how about you go and wait for momma in the living room."

She nodded running off.

I sighed softly still thinking about what Royalty said to me. This is something I really don't understand and I don't think I ever will. Camila still hasn't called to even check on Royalty. What am I to think though. She obviously made her mind up on where she wants to be.

But I'm confused on what to do. If I say fuck it and don't worry about Camila coming, it'll only hurt Royalty. But what am I going to do if she comes back and is still with Alex. I can't and I won't let her take Ro back with her.

After making breakfast Ro's favorite, blueberry oatmeal with fruit on the side with a slice of toast and an apple juice. I put everything on her mini mouse tray. I wasn't too hungry this morning so I just grabbed me a cereal bar.

I walked in the living room to see Royalty now stretched out on the small chair with her tablet in her hands.

"What you watching princess?" I asked as I put her tray down and sat next to her on the couch.

She looked up at me quickly before turning back to the screen.

"I watch mommy, momma." I stared at her for a second. "See." She said raising the tablet up to me. And I did indeed see Camila on the screen. I don't know how she found it, but she was watching some old fifth harmony videos.

"Mommy is so funny momma, her silly." She laughed bringing me out my thoughts.

"Yeah she is babe."

Royalty looked from her tablet back up at me and sighed.

"Baby." I knew she heard me but her watery eyes focused on the screen instead.

I sighed shaking my head. God Camila. Why couldn't she just get it together. Now our child is suffering, and missing her. She hasn't called she hasn't reached out at all. I know it's only been a couple of days but that really is affecting Royalty. She's just a baby, a baby that wants her mommy and she doesn't know why she can't have her.

"Eat your food mamas." I ran my hand through her hair and down her back.

I reached over kissing her forehead. I knew what would make her feel better. I Picked up my phone walking out the room. As the phone rang I looked back in the living room at Ro.

"Hello?" The familiar voice came through the phone making me smile a bit.

"Hey Ally."

I heard a loud gasp. "Oh wow Y/N. I haven't heard from you in so long. I thought you forgot about us."

I chuckled shaking my head. "No way, I could never do such a thing." It has been hella long.

"Yes I'm glad. But how's everything going with you? How's Royalty?"

Hearing her ask that made me remember exactly why I had called to begin with.

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Sure. Anything?"

I sighed looking back in at Royalty. "Mind stopping by my house if you guys are free."

"Of course not Y/N. I'll call the girls up and we will be there."

I smiled. "Thanks I'll see you guys later than. Oh yeah and bring your swimsuits."

When I hung up the phone I walked back in the living room to see Ro picking over her oatmeal and eating her fruit.

"Ro come on let's go get changed."

"Where we go momma?" She asked tilting her head up at me.

I smiled getting down to her height. "We're about to have some fun. You wanna go swimming?"

She grinned and nodded quickly. "Oh yes momma! I go swim!"

I grabbed her hand lifting her to my hip taking her back upstairs to her room. "Then let's go get your bathing suit princess."

"Yay!!" She cheered while clapping her hands.

Hopefully seeing the girls will cheer her up. I know she misses them and I'm sure they miss her as well.

💭💭💭💭

A/N

Poor Ro I feel so bad for my baby😖💔

I hope the girls can cheer her up..

What do you guys think will happen next? What do you guys WANT to happen next... I already sort of have a plan. But if you guys have any suggestions for me pls do let me know🥰

Thank you all so much for reading/voting😁also sorry for any mistakes🐒

UPDATE COMING SOON🤫