When she hurts, I hurt [22]

Start from the beginning

I sighed as I flopped down on the couch. That's all that's been replaying in my head since day one. I knew Ro had witnessed things but just how much I don't know. Only what Royalty told me.

"You know I'm thinking about taking her to New York with me." I randomly spoke.

All this was so much and I know it was too much on Royalty. She needs to be away from here for a while. Hell I need to take her away. Pretty soon imma be done with my break and then back on the road. I want her to be around more than just that. She needs to enjoy herself, she's still a kid.

"Why New York?" Ally asked me with a raised eyebrow.

I shrugged. "I got some things to handle there. I also want to see Nika ."

"You think that's the best thing for her right now?"

I shrugged. "I really don't know what's best Ally. But I do know that I don't want her just sitting around this house. Imma have to take her somewhere. I mean I got time so why not."

It was quite for a minute and we all sat there either looking down at our phones or staring into space. I know that they are still in shock from earlier and shit so am I.

"Well I have a suggestion." I heard Normani's low voice speak up.

I looked up over at Mani and nodded. "What's that mani?"

She sighed before smiling a bit. "Don't hate me for this but, why don't you call Camila back up and try and talk something out with her?"

I eyed her trying to see if she was for real or not. She can't be. Did she not just see what happened,because I did and that's the furthest thing from my mind. I feel like Camila knows the consequences of her actions right now. She's not doing shit to help.

"Normani you can't be serious."

She shrugged. "Why not Y/N? I mean you saw how Royalty reacted out there. Maybe this is for the best. She needs her mommy and maybe she'll be willing to compromise this time. Hopefully decide to come and stay with you to be with Royalty."

"You're right. I did see what happened out there. So with that being said, no. Hell no as a matter of fact. She is the cause of all this pain my daughter is feeling."

"Royalty is her daughter as well Y/N. You don't think she's hurting just as much."

"Yes thank you Ally. That's all I'm trying to say to you." Mani spoke again while pointing at me.

I can't believe them. They're talking like I'm the bad guy here. All I'm doing is making sure my daughter is straight.

"Wow." I said as I sat up slowly putting my elbows to my knees. "So I'm the bad guy here right, I'm wrong for wanting more for my daughter?"

"Y/N no one is saying that. But I do think you are being a little too hard on Camila."

I rolled my eyes at her she had some nerve. "Girl, you was just talking about beating her ass!"

"Yeah I know." She whispered. "But that was before. Before I saw the way Royalty acted and before I thought about how much Camila is probably been going through and still is."

I stood up slapping my hands to my face dragging them down. "What the fuck man! I've been trying to deal with her ass alright! She doesn't want my help and I can't make her do something she's not willing to do! I have a daughter to take care of and worry about! Camila is a grown ass woman who makes her own decisions. Damn I love her but what else is there for me to do!"

My breath picked up and I felt a small hand grab ahold of my arm. "Y/N calm down ok. We're not trying to come about this wrong, but it's all true." Normani said.