initium finis | 1.0.9

Börja om från början

"You're kidding." Yoongi stared at Hoseok incredulously."Do you think I can sleep now especially when I know I might die? Are you crazy?"

"I know but it's only four fifteen in the morning. We should go back to sleep."

Yoongi shook my head. "I went to go walk because I couldn't sleep. How do you expect me to sleep?"

"I can sleep with you," He offered, taking Yoongi aback."It's probably the mark making you feel like this."

"If it was, why didn't it affect you?"

"It did." Hoseok spoke."I woke up because of you. I felt your terror Yoongi. It hit me out of nowhere, bringing me to consciousness."

Yoongi pursed his lips, thinking about what he said. The room descended into silence as Yoongi lay, pondering his options.

On one hand, Yoongi was not ready yet to even be near him like that. On second thought, it might look suspicious and it could alert Taehyung that they know more than they let on. Yoongi couldn't deny the fact that Yoongi and Hoseok not sleeping in the same place could give the higher-ups a red flag. As Perfect Matches, they were supposed to be together. It would be weird if they weren't.

"We just have to be near each other right?" Yoongi asked carefully."Not like holding each other?"

Hoseok nodded slowly."If it makes you feel better we can put something in between the bed. Pillows perhaps?"

"I-okay." Yoongi nodded."I think I really need the sleep."

"I think you really need it. Wouldn't want Tae to see you looking like you've seen ghosts," Hoseok chuckled."Go to bed. I'll join you once I grab my pillows."

He walked to the other side of the room while Yoongi laid back down on the bed. He tried his best not to think about the fact that Hoseok was going to be sleeping very close to him, instead,  trying to lull himself to sleep.

At the thought, Yoongi's heart began to quicken. A strange feeling began developing in his chest. He tried his best to ignore the feeling, facing the opposite way so that he wouldn't see Hoseok.

Yoongi felt Hoseok's weight as he got on the other side of the bed.

"Well goodnight Yoongi," Hoseok whispered."Hope you sleep well."

"Yeah..goodnight Hoseok," Yoongi replied, forcing himself to relax. His mark flashed a light pink and almost immediately Yoongi felt drowsiness hit him.

Yoongi's eyes began to close, a feeling of security enveloping him thickly, despite the danger and possible life ending in less than twenty-four hours.

🌟

Warmth radiated Yoongi from head to toe. He felt himself snuggling closer to the source of the heat, an involuntary smile spread across his face at the feeling, something inside of him aching to inch just a bit closer.

The warmth moved and as it moved, Yoongi moved along with it. Something was pushing Yoongi to follow that warmth, that warmth that was making him feel safe, feel comfortable.

Yoongi's mind was drowning from tiredness, making him feel hazy. Without thinking, he snuggled even closer to the warmth he seemed to yearn for, the warmth he so desperately needed in his life.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Hoseok...Yoongi?"

Yoongi's smile disappeared, replacing itself with a small frown. The knock persisted, becoming louder this time.

Begrudgingly Yoongi's eyes fluttering open, almost instantly closing back due to the sunlight streaming in from the windows. His vision blurred for a few moments before returning to its natural clarity.

"Yoongi? Hoseok? Are you guys in there?"

Yoongi tried to sit up, feeling a pair of arms stopping him from doing so. Yoongi looked down, his eyes immediately widening at the sight.

Those aren't my hands.

Hoseok was still asleep, mumbling incoherent words while pulling at Yoongi's waist. Yoongi froze, mind going blank as it had no idea what to do in this type of situation. He was inexperienced when it came to this, and he didn't have the energy to push Hoseok away, nor the energy to pry himself off Hoseok's grasp.

"I'm coming in!"

With that, Yoongi closed his eyes once more, pretending to be asleep. Footsteps echoed on the floor and Yoongi shut his eyes even tighter.

"How could they be asleep?"

Yoongi's mind, now fully alert, could recognize the owner's voice.

Kim Taehyung.

"Are they..." Disgust laced Taehyung's voice, apparent disapproval at Hoseok and Yoongi's current state."How disturbing. I should have had Seokjin or Namjoon to wake them up. I did not need to see this."

A pair of hands began to shake them awake. Hoseok groaned, pulling Yoongi closer towards him. Yoongi's eyes opened to meet a smiling Taehyung.

"Wake up lovebirds," he sang softly."No matter how adorable you two look, it's time for breakfast."

"Just five more minutes," Hoseok mumbled, not bothering to open his eyes as he nuzzled closer to Yoongi.

"Not today. We're going to explore the city for a bit. Show you around." Taehyung's smile widened.

Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok must be killed.

"After all our capital Seoul is to die for."