The mane six watches death battle. Ch 56

Start from the beginning

"And old too," Sweetie Bell said with no form of tack whatsoever.

Wiz: So began the story of Red, an eleven-year-old boy from Pallet Town. Red's mission was to challenge the gym leaders of the Kanto region, defeat the Elite Four to become champion, and of course, capture all 150 currently known Pokémon. To do this, he needed a partner, a companion, a friend, a Pokémon.

"Yay... more friendship," Smolder muttered. She liked her friends and teachers but man was it a pain to hear nothing but friendship on a daily basis.

Boomstick: For obvious reasons, he chose the awesome fire dragon.

"And if there was any better choice?" Scootaloo proudly stated.

"Ya, Squirtle," Sweetie Bell said with a smug look. Getting a growl from Scootaloo.

"Now, now girls," Apple Bloom said before a smug look appeared on her face. "Besides it's obviously Bulbasaur."

"Kids," Ember said with a smile and an eye roll as she watched the CMC start to wrestle.

Red: It wasn't really a tough decision. The thing is, my dad gave me the name Red, hoping that when I grew up, it would help me have the passion and energy of a red hot fire.

"Heck ya," Smolder said with a grin as she breathed out a small flame.

Red
Age (Met Charmander): 10 years
Age (Current): 16 years
Height: Approx. 4'06" / 137 cm
Weight: N/A
Hometown: Pallet Town
First Pokémon: Charmander
Accomplishments
Defeated all 8 Kanto Gym Leaders
Became Kanto Champion
Collected 150+ Pokémon

(*Cues: Pokémon I Choose You - Pokémon Anime*)

Boomstick: While exploring the world, Red and his Charmander began to grow and learn. Eventually, the little red lizard evolved into the five foot seven, two hundred pounds, mighty Charizard.

Background:
Height: 5'07" / 170 cm
Weight: 199.5 lbs / 90.5 kg
Type: Fire/Flying
Ability: Blaze
Boosts Fire attacks while at low health
Held item: Charizardite X

Wiz: Red's Charizard is his go-to Pokémon in battle, and he's taught him a variety of powerful moves. His Flamethrower is hot enough to melt boulders, making it over 2,100 degrees Fahrenheit.

"I wonder who could melt boulders faster...?" Smolder pondered, glancing at Ember and Spike.

"I'm more of a brawler," Ember said with a shrug. "My dad was the fire shooter."

"And I never tried to melt anything unless it was something for a snack or ice," Spike also added. Life as an assistant didn't really give him a chance to test out his fire.

Boomstick: He can throw enemies around with Seismic Toss, beat the shit out of them with Mega Punch and Mega Kick, trap foes in a vortex of flame with Fire Spin, never miss...stars with Swift, and bring the heat even higher with the ultra-powerful Fire Blast.

"I want that!" Scootaloo and Smolder said with a cheer.

'Aw cute,' Ember thought with a smile. 'They're getting along.'

Wiz: Being a trained Pokémon, there are dozens of other moves Red may have taught Charizard, including Blast Burn, the most powerful fire attack.

"Wonder if it's as strong as your dad's fire?" Spike asked the young dragon lord who only shrugged. She never saw her dad go all out with his fire breath.

Move Set
Growl
Slash
Flamethrower
Mega Punch
Mega Kick
Seismic Toss
Fire Spin
Fire Blast
Blast Burn
Inferno
Wing Attack
Air Slash
Dragon Pulse
Focus Blast
Rock Smash
Fly
Triple Finish
Flare Blitz