The Evil Queen

This has been a really good day. The bean garden is still going strong. And Rumple actually has a date with Belle, oh, forgive me, Lacey. I don't know how it happened, but I don't want to bloody hear it. I need some good news after the whole August thing. Which is why I'm helping the Crocodile get ready for his date.

As for the beans, don't get me wrong, I feel guilty about not telling Regina. Henry is all she has left and if we take him away from her, she'll be crushed. She lost her mother and now she might lose him, too. I also understand why Snow and David wouldn't want to tell her. If Regina knew about the beans she might either burn the garden down or take a bean and Henry to our world. Or both. Ugh, don't think about it, Cas. Just focus on fixing Rumple up.

I smiled at him as I fixed his tie. "Now for the final piece of resistance..." I trailed off as I grabbed his cane and gave it to him. "There. All done."

Rumple looked at himself in the mirror. "I look exactly the same."

"That's the bloody point. If you want Belle to fall in love with you again, you need to be yourself. Cause for some odd reason," I gestured around his face, "the lass is into this. Now be the man she fell in love with and not the man I wanted to murder." Rumple raised his brow at me. "What? I said wanted. You'd be dead by now if I haven't turned back."

"Cause you still care for your father," he pointed out smugly.

"I still use that term loosely." I turned him around and pushed him towards the door. "Now get your ass out there and get your girl before I get my sword and shove it right up your -"

"Little Raven."

"What? I was going to say up your back and through your spine. Now, hold the door for her. Treat her the way she wants to be treated. Be back at midnight. She hurts you I'm slashing her throat -"

"Little Raven."

I pushed him out. "Ok, have fun."

I sighed happily as I closed the door. Rumple actually has a date. Go figure.

》》》》

After a final check on the beans, I went home. This has been a good day; I get to hang out with Greg in a few minutes, the beans are blossoming, Bae and I ate at Granny's with Henry, and I helped the Crocodile get ready.

I took my keys out and was about to unlock the door, but noticed the door was slightly opened. I furrowed my eyebrows. Who the hell is going to break into my house? Oh, that sod is going to wish he didn't steal from me. I pulled my sword out and slowly crept my way in. The lights were still off and everything seemed to be intact. There was a small creek coming from around the corner. The twit is still here. I turned the corner and swung the sword, only for it to be blocked by a hook.

"Easy, Cassie," the voice said before he turned on the light. My mouth flew open.

"Papa," I breathed happily. We lowered our weapons before I embraced him. Then when we pulled apart, I punched his arm. "Are you out of your mind?! I could have killed you!"

"Just like you should have with the Crocodile," he sneered. I froze. Shit. Shit. "I know he's alive, Cassie."

"Papa, let me explain -"

"No need to. It wasn't you who saved him," his voice was laced with so much venom. "It was your friends. They would have stopped you if you tried killing him." Wait, what?

I furrowed my brows. "You can't blame them, Papa. I - I helped save him."

"Cause you've been around them for far too long." He chuckled before he went over to the couch and sat down. "I've forgotten he raised you for so many years. You were confused. Your Snow White and Prince Charming...they've changed you. They taught you about forgiveness, about honor, they made you forget who you really are."