The Doctor

Fairytale World (Past) (3rd POV)

Yo ho. Yo ho. Everything seems going fine for one Captain Killian Jones. He's got the Jolly Roger. He's got his girl. Now he was a beautiful daughter, Cassandra. The pirate king and queen have their princess. Killian Jones couldn't be any more happy. Or so he thought. Just as he and Milah were looking at their newborn daughter, they were interrupted by a giggle.

"Well, well, seems like you finally found the family you could never have with me," the Dark One said as he looks at Milah. His ex wife.

Killian's crew yanked someone up on the deck, mouth gagged while he's tied. Milah froze at the sudden appearance of Rumpelstiltskin. She knew why he came to the ship. They had a deal anyway. Milah gently handed baby Cassandra to Killian before grabbing the small pouch from one of her crewmen. She opened the pouch as she walked over to the man, whose skin now looks like one of a crocodile.

Milah held the magic bean up high.  Rumpelstiltskin was about to grab it, but Milah changed her mind last minute and tosses it to Killian. He caught it with his free hand before rocking Cassandra, as she started waking up.

"You've asked to see it, now you have," Killian said.

"Do we have a deal?" Milah asked impatiently. "Can we go our separate ways?"

Stiltskin's eyes lingered towards Cassandra. The baby was fully awake and staring at him. He could see a little bit of Bae in her. That just fueled his rage for the woman standing before him.

"Do you mean...do I forgive you?" He asked. He started walking around the ship "Can I move on? Perhaps. Perhaps. I can see you are truly in love."

"Thank you."

As she turned around Stiltskin called her back. "Just one question."

"What do you want to know?"

"How could you leave Bae?" His question made Milah freeze. Of course she misses her son dearly. But she couldn't handle another day with the coward. Rumple was getting really angry as parts of the ship started breaking. Cassandra seems to know what was going on because she started crying. "Do you know what it was like, walking home that night -"

Milah looked around the ship in worry. "Rumple -"

"- knowing I had to tell our son -"

"Please."

"- that his mother was dead?"

"I was wrong to lie to you. I was the coward. I knew that."

Rumple pointed at her. "You left him! You abandoned him!"

"And there's not a day that goes by that I don't feel sorry for that."

Stiltskin was getting angrier and angrier by the minute. "Sorry isn't enough!" He got closer until they were face to face. He looked at Milah with so much hate in his eyes. "You let him go."

Milah shook her head. "I let my misery cloud my judgement."

Miserable? Her? If he wasn't seeing red right now, Stiltskin would have laughed. "Why were you so miserable?" He sneered.

"Because I never loved you."

That finally got Stiltskin to snap. The next thing any of the crewmen knew, Rumple reached in Milah's chest and grabbed her heart.

"Enough!" Killian yelled.

He was about to go to her, but Rumple held his hand up and used magic to tie Killian up the post. Cassandra's cry grew louder and louder. Killian would have dropped her, if Stiltskin didn't use his magic to levitate her. Rumple pulled Milah's heart out. The beating red muscle in his hand as it shines.