Welcome to Storybrooke

Storybrooke (1983)

Ahh, I can't believe I've slept through my alarm clock again. I grabbed my jacket and put it on before running downstairs. I tripped over one of my dad's merchandise and landed on the floor with a hard thud.

"I'm ok!" I yelled as I got up. I sighed happily as I grabbed my bag and started bolting to the door. "Bye, Dad!"

"Are you forgetting something?" I heard him ask.

I turned around to see him limping over to me. My mouth flew open.

"Right." I ran over and gave him a quick hug. For some strange reason, Dad took a while to hug. "Love you, Dad, but I'm really late for school."

"Right," he said as he lets go. I gave him a confused look as I ran outside. Weird.

I kept running and saying excuse me to everyone in Storybrooke. I saw Archie walking Pongo and I waved at him. "Hi, Archie!"

He waved back. "Late again?"

"Yeah!" I turned the corner and say Regina looking around the town. I ran past her. "Morning, Regina!" Sure, my dad tells me to stay away from her, but that doesn't mean I can't be friendly.

She gave me a confused look. "Morning."

I went around the corner again. Ahhh, I can't believe I'm late again. I was about to cross the street when the police cruiser stopped in front of me. I gave the cop a frustrated look.

"Really, Graham?!" I yelled. "You could have run me over."

 He got out of his car. "Well, you forgot to look both ways before crossing the street." I gave him a look which caused him to chuckle. "Come on, Jax. Let me be your knight in shiny armor. And get in the car."

"What about stranger danger?" I gasped.

He raised his brow at me. "Do I look like a stranger to you?"

I smirked. "No." I went around the passenger said of the cruiser. I looked at Graham after he got in. "But you're hot. Most of the girls in Storybrooke would jump in even if you drove a run-down van."

Graham started laughing as he drove off. "Well, if you put it that way..." He gave me a suggestive look. "What time should I pick you up in my van?"

I bit my lip to hold back my laughter. That didn't last a while because Graham and I started laughing.

Storybrooke (Present)

Snow hasn't left her bed all morning. She won't eat. She's barely sleeping. I'm getting worried about her. Not just about her. I'm looking over my shoulder trying to find Pan or his shadow. That stupid note is still in my pocket.

"You guys are lying to me, aren't you?" Henry asked. I could hear him, but I didn't respond.

"No one's lying," Emma said.

"You are, just like you did about my dad." Ouch.

"Henry, I..." Emma reached out to him, but Henry pulled away. David looked at us before Emma sighed. "He's right. No more lying."

I agree with her on that note. David didn't. "Emma..." he started.

"He deserves to know." David sighed while Emma looked at Henry. "Here's the thing, Henry. Cora's death... Mary Margaret was partially responsible...for it, and that's why she's so upset."

Henry's eyes went wide. "No. No, no, she couldn't," he said. The door started to knock while I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and read over the message.