An Apple Red As Blood

I'm so happy that Mary Margaret got released. I went around town and yelled Mary Margaret's innocent! Take that you bloody fucks! You how many people complained to Emma about it? A lot. The only thing that Kathryn remembers is waking up in the alleyway, not knowing who took her. Until Sidney went to Emma's office and 'confessed.' The thing I don't understand is why he would do that. I know he didn't do it. Emma knows he didn't do it. The only one responsible is Regina.

Another thing I don't understand is why my dad won't let me hang around August. He seems like a decent guy to me. Which is why I chose not to tell him that I was hanging out with him in the morning before I went to get Henry.  A small smile came to my face when August stopped in front of the docks.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as I got off his motorcycle.

"Well, since you like the water and all things pirate. I figured we do something fun," He said as he walked over to his chest. A small chuckle escaped me when he pulled out two pool noodles. "Like a sword fight."

I grabbed one and swung it around. "Why the pool noodles?"

"Because I'm trying not to get killed by a sixteen year old," He joked.

"Fair enough." I held the pool noodle up high. "Hope you're ready you're ready to lose, old man."

"I'm eighteen years older than you."

I smirked. "Exactly. Old." August shook his head in amusement before he tried to swing at me. I ducked before I swung around and hit the noodle on his back. "Yeah, be glad these aren't real swords. You'd be dead by now."

August nodded. "But I'm not."

I smiled again as I bounced on the balls of my feet. "Ready for round 2?"

"Yeah." I got into my fighting position. "Ladies first."

"You did go first."

August gave me an offended look before I ran at him. I swung the noodle towards his chest, but he blocked it. He tries to hit back. I jumped back and attacked again, but he was ready this time. August tried swung left and right. I kept moving back and blocking each hits. He held the noodle up high, so I took that as a chance to drop to my knees and crawl underneath his legs. When I was at the other side, I turned around and kicked his back. I quickly got up as August staggered forward. I used the noodle to hit his hand. I brought my leg up again and kicked the end of his noodle. It flew up in the air. I quickly used the noodle in my hand to sweep August off his feet. He fell on his back and I looked up to grab his pool noodle. I pointed both ends near his neck.

"I win," I smirked.

"How did you learn to do that?" He asked.

"I blame the movies." I really don't. It all just bloody came to me like on instinct. I lowered the 'weapons' and handed his back. "Not only that. You got no skill."

"Or maybe the pirate life isn't for me."

Yeah, that's it. I chuckled again before I held my hand down to help him up. He gladly took it, but he started to groan and clutched on to his leg. "Are you ok?"

He nodded as he walked over to his bike. "Yeah, just a bad knee that's all."

He lifted up his jeans a bit an my eyes widen. Bad knee? Bad knee? His knee is made up of freaking wood.

"Bloody hell," I mumbled. "That doesn't look good."

"You can see this?" August breathed.

I gestured towards his wooden leg. "That's kinda hard to miss."