The Thing You Love Most

Fairytale World

According to the drunk in the tavern, the last time someone has seen Papa was King Midas' land. Now, knowing my Papa, he could be on his ship passing down the sea to King Philip's land. Or he could be at any tavern with his crewmen.

I sighed as I marked another X on a possible location. "Cas?" Snow's sleepy voice said.

I looked up from the map, "Sorry, Love. Didn't mean to wake you."

She noticed the map on the table, "Any leads?"

I sighed as I dropped the pen, "The last time someone has seen him, he was in King Midas' land. I'd trying to pinpoint his possible location, but it's hard. Guys got a lot of bloody taverns and open waters. He could be anywhere."

She gave me a sad smile, "You're going to find him."

"I know I'm going to bloody find him. We always find each other."

"Maybe you should sleep. With the Evil Queen and the Curse..."

I glared at her, "Papa is somewhere out there probably looking for me. I can't be distracted if I want to find him."

"I know you do, Cas. Maybe you should ask -"

I know where she's going with this, "No way in bloody hell am I going to ask the Crocodile for help. It's bad enough I can't kill him after everything he's done, now you want me to ask him for help."

She sighed, "He might know where you father is." I didn't say anything as I made another mark on the map. "At least rest. You can't really find your dad if you're fighting sleep."

I groaned as I dropped the pen, "Fine. If it will get you to leave me alone."

She pulled me up, "Trust me. You'll find him."

We walked towards the room she's letting me stay in. After everything we went through, she's still letting me stay with her. Lass has a good heart.

"I'll see you in the morning." She said.

"Well, maybe not the morning. It is your honeymoon after all." I smirked as I send a wink her way.

She laughed before she left the other direction. I waited till she left before walking down the corridor.

I need to have a little chat with a Crocodile.

Storybrooke

Henry had a huge smile on his face when Emma walked into Granny's. He asked Ruby to give her some hot chocolate with cinnamon in it.

"Did you see the clock tower last night?" Henry asked happily.

"It moved. The screws finally decided to work." I said as I drank my hot chocolate.

"Exactly, the Curse is weakening. The final battle's going to begin. Soon you'll get your memories back."

I sighed, "Munchkin..."

He still kept that smile on his face, "I know you don't believe me, but you will soon." I was about to open my mouth again, but I saw Emma walking over to Graham with the hot cocoa in her hands.