Pilot

Fairytale World

I was looking up at the night sky lost in thought.  All the crewmen were either drunk down on the deck or passed out.

"What are you doing up?"  A voice said behind me.  I turned my head to see Papa next to me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Couldn't sleep.  Been thinking."

"You miss him, don't you?" 

I shook my head, "No."

"Cassie?"  Papa raised his eyebrow.

I let out a breath, "Well, what can I say?  I miss that bloody demon, even after everything he's done?"

Papa wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "You made the right choice leaving.  I actually thought I might have to force you back."

I chuckled, "Wouldn't do much good."  Then I shook my head.  "Doesn't matter anyway.  He would always choose his bloody power over everything else."

Papa was silent for a while, "Talks like this is suppose to be for your mother.  She would know what to do."  He gave my arm one last squeeze before removing it.  "Even though I don't condemn this, let's get your mind off that demon."

Storybrooke

"Jax, anything?"  Regina asked.

I shook my head as I panted, "No, I haven't seen him since the drop off this morning.  I checked Granny's, my dad's shop, the playground.  Nothing."

Henry, who's basically my brother, didn't return home.  The school called Regina - the mayor - and told her he didn't go to school today.  But, that's impossible.  I dropped Henry at the bus stop myself and saw him get on. 

Regina called my phone and asked if he was with me.  I told her no and she began worrying.  We searched all over Storybrooke and couldn't find one trace of him.

She called Graham - her cop with benefits - to help.  Long story short, I caught him doing the walk of shame when I was going home and promised not to say anything.  Anywho, Graham drove everywhere and couldn't find him.

Regina is pacing around her living room while I checked my phone.  My dad hasn't seen Henry.

"How could a ten year old boy just leave without anyone noticing?"  She asked.

I got up from the couch, "I'll go check the playground again."

"Great idea, we can spread our search from there.  Ask a few people around again."  Graham said.

Regina ran her hand through her hair, "If they haven't seen my son then, what makes you think they have now?"

"Regina, we're going to find him."  I reassured her.

"Fine."  She went to open the door and I heard a sob escape from her.  "Henry?"  She ran out with Graham and I following her.  "Oh, Henry."  She immediately hugged him.  "Are you ok?  Where have you been?"  She looks at the blonde woman.  "What happened?"

"I found my real mom."  Henry cries before running inside the house

Regina looks at the woman with big eyes, "Y - you're Henry's birth mother?"

Savage 》Once Upon A TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara