Selfless, Brave, and True

I started laughing while Greg and I walked around Storybrooke. For someone who almost ran me over, he isn't that bad. While we waited for the mechanic we started talking. The wanker actually apologized for almost running me over. When I told him that he ran over my Papa, his eyes went wide and said something along the lines of yeah, I would want me dead too.

I didn't even mean to spend the morning with Greg. But I offered to show him around town that way he won't walk around and end up lost in the woods. He said he wanted to take pics of the scenery, so I'm showing him the best places for that.

"Ok, so if you want a desperate feel in your picture then just wait for it to rain," I said. I pointed at the park bench. "Just have someone sitting over there and look all sad."

Greg held up his camera. "You mind if I take one of you?" I gave him a confused look. "I said I was taking pictures of the scenery."

"Let me stop you right there," I said. "One, I'm way younger than you for something to start."

His eyes widen. "No, I wasn't implying -"

"Two." I grinned at him. "I get why you want a picture of me. I am that gorgeous." I went over to the bench and sat down. "Ready."

Greg sighed in relief. "Ok, just act natural."

I gave him a look. "What do you mean act -" Then there was a flash. Greg chuckled as he looked at the picture. "I wasn't ready."

He made his way over. "The way I see it, it's best to catch people when they're acting normal. It's not real if everything is always posed, you know?"

"I guess," I chuckled. Greg lifted the camera up and took another picture. "Hey!"

"Came out good," he said. He showed me the picture. "See?"

I looked at his camera. He's right. That actually does look a lot better.

》》》》

I know I should go at least get Snow out of bed, but there is nothing I can do that will make her stop moping about Cora. I understand that the first kill is hard, but what she did save us from our impending death. She did save Rumple. That's a half win in my book. When Snow wants to stop wallowing in bed, she'll come and find us.

Ruby placed the pies in front of us. She smiled at me before she went back to work.

"Can I ask you a question?" Greg asked.

"Shoot," I said I dug into my pie.

"Why do you have a sword with you? Aren't you a little young to have a weapon?"

Right. Things are different here. Or in someone else's eye.

"Well, my papa gave me the sword when I was young. I was so into pirates...let's just say I almost turned into one." Not a lie. I am a pirate.

"The one I ran over?" I nodded. "Wow, most parents give their kids a car or something. Not a sword. But if that's your papa, then who is the other guy you're living with?"

"That's two questions." I took another bite. "I'll answer that though. That other guy is also my father."

"Are they -" Greg motioned his hands in a together motion. I wanted to laugh right there. Papa and Rumple together. That's like saying Snow and Regina have a thing.

"Divorced," I lied. "I really don't know what happened. I guess their spark died down."

"Oh, that must have been tough when you were a child. Going house to house and hoped that one day they get back together."