Broken

I unshield my eyes when the gust of wind flew past us. What the hell was that purple smoke?

"What's happening?" Snow asked.

"Let's find out," Charming responded. He grabbed her hand and started walking. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked down on myself. They noticed that I wasn't following them. "Cas, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said. I looked up at them as I motioned towards my shirt. "I'm wearing bloody pink." At least I've still got my sword.

Snow sighed happily. "Ah, I miss your sense of humor."

I raised my eyebrow at her as I caught up. "I'm not joking."

"I know."

I rolled my eyes as we wonder through the streets. A small smile came to my face when I see Red and Granny outside. Granny was holding her face while Red looked like she was about to cry. Red turned her head when she saw us coming.

"Snow?" She breathed before looking at me. "Cas?"

We ran towards her and pulled her for a group hug.

"It's been a long time, wolfie," I said.

I pulled away from Red to hug Granny. Ugh, it's been so long. And this is the most I've hugged people in a day. She pulled away from me to hug Snow.

"Your Highness?" We heard behind us.

Snow and I turned to look at the dwarves bowing to her. Snow let out a happy smile while I went up to Grumpy.

I held my arms out. "Get over here you bloody twit," I said happily.

Grumpy got back up and embraced me. Soon enough, I've felt seven more pair of arms around us.

"The curse...it's broken?" He asked.

"It would appear so," Charming said.

"So, what do we do now?" Red asked.

Snow looked towards the group. "Now? Now I find my daughter."

"So, it's true," we heard behind us. We turned to see Emma standing there with the most bewildered, yet confused, look on her face. I saw another figure standing behind her and a huge smile came to my face.

"Munchkin!" I yelled as I ran over.

"Jax -" he trailed off with an oomph. I slid on my knees and wrapped him in a tight hug. Head cradle to my chest as I kissed the top it. He's alive. He's well.

"You found us," I heard Snow's voice crack. I looked up to see her hugging Emma, but she wasn't returning it.

Charming slowly raised his hand and cradled Emma's head before he joined their hug. Tears falling from their eyes. Henry let's go of me and slowly went up to them.

He looked up at Charming. "Grandpa?" That's right. Charming's a grandpa now. Snow started to laugh happily.

"Yeah, kid. I suppose so," Charming said as he pat Henry on the shoulder. And then he hugged him. Like I said, this is the most hugs I've seen in a long time.

"She did it. She saved you."

Snow held the most proudest look on her face as she stared at Emma. "She saved all of us."

I slowly stood up. I pulled the leather jacket off of Bashful and wrapped it around me. Much better. "As much as I love a happy reunion," I started. "Why on earth are we still here? Shouldn't we be, I don't know, back home?"

"That, my friend, is an excellent question," Charming said.

Sneezy sneezed before he asked, "What was that smoke?"