Lady of the Lake Part 1

Fairytale World (Past)

I love a good fight. I love ramming my sword through my enemies chest. An ambush is a just a cherry on top of a cake. Charming, Snow, some guard, and I were trying to ambush King George's men. If anything, I'd say we'd fake Charming's death. Let King George think he won, then kill him. But no, that's not an option. Like if King George is worth saving. King Dollop Head is more like it.  

"King George's men are here on this ridge," Charming started.

Then Red rushed into the tent. "We have to move camp. They're coming for us," she panted.

Charming slammed his fist on the table. "No, we will not run! We said we were gonna take the kingdom back, and we can't do that with our tails between our legs." Red gave him a look. "No offense."

"But matters have worsened. The King has a new general."

I raised my eyebrow at her. "So? That's just one more body to kill. Right next to King Twit's."

Snow placed her hand on my arm. "No one is dying tonight," she said as she gave me a look. I rolled my eyes as she looked at Red. "Who is he?"

"They call him The Leviathan. They say he attacks like a monster striking from the depths of the sea. You never see him coming and you never survive," Red said.

"Well, if they never seen him coming and they never survive, then how did this wanker get his name?" I commented. The group gave me a look. "Right? No one listens to the pirate." I placed my elbows on the table and leaned over. "So, how close is his army?"

There was a little whooshing sound. Then this arrow landed right in front of me. Glad I didn't lean any more forward.

Charming  pulled me back to avoid getting hit. "I'd say pretty close."

We, besides Red, took our swords our as we ran outside the tent. King George's men were charging at us with their torches held high. Gee, I wonder how they were spotted.

"We should split up, divide them," Snow suggested.

I shook my head. "No, no, no. We should stick together. Nothing ever comes good when we split up."

"We don't have a choice, Cas," Charming said. "Go. Go." He looked at me before I could run. "You know where to meet us."

I nodded. "Yeah. If I'm not there. Just assume the worst and keep going." I looked at Snow. "Good luck, lass."

She gave me a nod before I ran. I twirled my sword before slashing King George's guard. He dropped down. I heard a horse coming towards me. I spun around to block the next guard. I slashed his leg, making him groan and dropped from his sword. I went up to him and ram my sword in the middle of his neck. Now is going to die? Yeah, right.

I pulled my sword out and ran straight for the woods. Get some of them off Charming and the rest of them. I heard a few horses behind me as I jumped over a log. When I thought I was far enough, I hid behind a tree. My breath coming out rigid.

"Where did she go?" One guard asked.

"I saw her go this way," the other one said.

I let out a small smirk before coming out. I leaned against the tree and whistled. "Looking for me?"

Fairytale World (Present)

When you wake up to find yourself in an unknown land, you would think that people would ask you are you ok. But, no. Emma, Snow, and I find ourselves tied up and following some chick and a princess. How could I tell she's a princess? That bloody flower crown she wears on her head is a dead give away.