Chapter 39

(Deans POV)

"Yes baby." He whispered back squatting so that he was the same level as me."If you are going to sneak out on your husband like that at least do it walking like a normal human being." He held my chin forcing me to look into his eyes.

For the first time in forever I had no idea what To say. He leaned in and tried to kiss me.woah he was getting things in a twist.we were not getting back together . I was weak earlier but not anymore. I turned my head away and he stopped midway . He had a quizzical look and dejection hodgehodging his beautiful face.
I stood up and wiped the dirst off of my clothes . Not that there was any, his office was sparkling clean. He stood up with me . I looked around and there was no one in the room but us . where did everyone go . He noticed my confused expression and smirked.

"I was video conferencing with the board.I did not want to leave you all alone.you fell asleep after we went..."

"Dont

say it!"I gnarled, his lips curving into a hot  smirk.
Brute!  He turned like he was about to leave but suddenly, he turned and grabbed the back of my neck drawing me into a rough kiss.
I pushed him feebly as he held on me tightly."let go of me jerk!" I cried trying to cover my cleavage that was literally begging him to look. I couldn't find that missing button damn!

"What are you hiding? I have ready seen everything you have there, baby." I frowned lacking words to get back at him. Was anyone looking to buy a jerk because I was standing right in front of one?

"Your disrespectful ass is never getting anywhere near my son, you hear me?” his smirk disappeared for a  nanosecond then it came back bigger and more mocking than ever before. What the hell....just when I thought that I defeated him.

"Let us see about that" was he seriously daring me again? Or what did he mean by that statement?

"You know what? I am leaving I am going home . If you want, go ahead and fire me!"

(Deans POV)

I watched Sharon furiously yank the door open, walking out with almost teary eyes clutching desperately on her blouse.  I felt pity for her. Poor woman. ..What would she do if she  found out that for the past four months I had been spending the night in her house, with my son, it was uncomfortable since his bed was pretty small but I could take it. . Thank God she was a heavy sleeper.

My son knew who I was perfectly well. I just wanted her to formalise the knowledge to him so I could stop sneaking in the middle of the night. . If only she knew where I always  went during my breaks and lunch times. Why did she think Jason mentioned me to her, out of nowhere. why did he ask her why his daddy always came late? That day I was in the closet and I almost sold myself out.

I knew she brushed him off but  being his father's son, I knew he wouldn’t stop until she gave it . At the age of three Jason wss really smart for his age. He was super bright thanks to having Sharon for a mother. I must give it to her. She was a wonderful mom. That day I just said that to get under her skin.

I watched her head to her car In the garage, from my office glass window. I checked my phone and it was almost noon. I was going to  go to Jason school and spend a whole day with my son . There was no need of hiding it anymore. The administration was on my side that was why they hadn't told Sharon about my regular  visits.

The first time I went there,I explainrd to them everything. I even showed them the dna test and the wedding pictures of Sharon and I . Ever since thy said  yes to my request of always visiting Jason whenener I wanted, I had been giving a donation of a large sum every month. And it wasn't a bribe guys, my kid was only three but he had learnt  quite a lot. Those people deserved frequent appreciation.