Chapter 23

(Zhela POV)

I watched Dean carry his beautiful butt away, and quickly the grin, the failed attempt to keep him back, was replaced by an evil grin. Where the hell did he think he was going? If he thought it was over, he was way far from being right and to think that that was not even his kid.

An evil laughter came from my mouth into the air and I could imagine thunderstorm and lighting accompanying my laughter.

I was evil on a mission. And Dean was just so stupid. He made it easy to take him for a ride. Fooling him was a piece of cake.  I was glad we had gone to doctor James that day .

He happened to be one of my puppets.James was the sort of guy who could switch DNA test for you in exchange for just a night. He was weird though, because when I met him before, he just asked to touch my butt. How twisted was that?

I was ready to bone him since he wasn't bad with the looks if you know what I mean but he insisted on just touching.

He did me a favour and lied to Dean that I was two weeks pregnant when in fact, I was already ten weeks pregnant, so, I owed him-I let him touch as long as he wanted.

The only thing remaining was getting rid of that wife of his. The lilies I sent that day, were a symbol of her dead marriage.

The poor woman was probably thinking that someone was actually going to die. She was right because soon enough, I would take Dean away from her. Maybe she would actually take her own life and do the universe a favor by ending her miserable life.

stupid stupid woman.

I didn't want Dean to spend the night with that woman, it had been weeks since they saw each other and I was exhilarated.

He did not know that every time they spent away from each other without proper communication, which I made sure of, their love also died bit by bit.

With a wicked idea, I ran into the house and got my phone. I dialed Dean's number and held it against my ear. Dean did not answer right away and that was great, because it gave me enough time to rehearse my acting.

"Please, come quickly. My stomach, ow,! ..."I stopped to hyperventilate and realized that I was really acting. "It hurts badly." I added giving him no chance to question me.

Man, I was sorry but I always got whatever the fuck I wanted. And that time, it was him. I wanted Dean and I could move over, below and through the eartth to have him. He was mine.

"Dean." I faked a sob while smiling from ear to ear.

"You need to calm down. I am on my way." there was screeching and I knew that he was racing back to where I wanted him. I threw the phone to the floor and laid there waiting for his grand entrance.

What an actress. Award for the best actress went to me.

(Sharon's POV.)

Tess and I were grabbing coffee at  the caffei while chatting about random things. We first talked about the tenth cup we were having and made plans to have some to go.

That coffee was magnificent.
Every time you tasted it, it was even better...

It was six in the evening and I was feeling more than sad, because Dean had called an hour earlier saying he wouldn't make it home again. I wanted to tell Tess but she rambled on about Patrick. I wasn't really listening.

"By the way a friend of mine called to offer me a deal." Tess announced sipping her coffee.

"What deal?" I asked. Then I realized I asked the wrong question. "What friend?" I asked confused. We were only his friends.