Chapter 14

(Deans Pov)

Have you ever felt so out of control of your own extremities that you felt like a stringed puppet ? I mean I knew I didn't want to do something stupid, but I just couldn't control myself. I admit that I was really angry and jealous when I sped from the plantation, but when we talked, it felt better. You know I was planning to put all the lies behind us and start a new, until that text. And she was going to delete it?

Nothing screams 'red flag' like destroying evidence. And she was giving me attitude while doing it. But then again l, knowing Sharon, I figured she just wanted peace and it was that brat, who was pushing. So, I found myself doing what any irrational person would do. I decided to confront Kelvin and put a stop to his malice.

I had grabbed her car keys and left the house in rage. On the way, I tried everything I could to not get to jackstones, but every time it hit me that they worked together and she wasn't working with me, I boiled with jealousy. How many times did I beg her to come work with me? and what did I get out of grovel?

Subsumption crap, all the time.

And she was working with her ex boyfriend, behind my back?

I finally arrived at their premises and pulled over in front of the Jackstone's building. I walked through the glass door and paused for a while. I was still debating what to do,"How may I help you, sir?" A blond lady, with makeup baked face, from the reception, smiled my way.

Her lips had a thick layer of bloody Mary lipstick... I think - I was not an expert on lipsticks but I knew that because Sheila made me receive her delivery a few days ago, and it irritated me because to thank me, She kissed my white shirt and left her bloody red lips on it.

"No way" I gave her a hard look and headed for the VIP elevator. I pressed the seventh floor-I had been there a few times, so I knew my way around. I heard the ding sound of the elevator and the door open as it come to a stop. I came to a much bigger space which was awefully fancier than any other place. He renovated the place, classic brat.

The walls were now made out of tinted glass .In my messed up head, I could see him seated with his legs on his table, his phone in his hand, probably still texting my Sharon. "What a home wrecking brat!"

"Sir, do you have an appointment?" Another Blondie asked when I reached her desk and passed without saying a word . Her voice was extremely sultry . She had the same amount of makeup if not more, as the first one.
She was more of a floozie than a personal assistant, if I may say. I knew secretaries had to create rapports but that was downright flirting. She must had been his secretary.

I gave her a 'do I look like I would reminisce with your douche of a boss' look and she backed off. But she grabbed her handset and I think she was going to call security. 

"I will be out in a minute. " I grunted pushing his glass door open, who the hell fixes a door that way? show off!
Kelvin's head shot up and a smirk instantly appeared on his lips when he saw me. It was as if he knew I was coming ans was waiting. My hands balled into fists on my side as I stood tall in front of him.

The douche sized me up and down,"I thought you were still at the plantation? To what do I owe this owner? BIRDIE"I could sense sarcasm in his voice. With the way he dragged on that.
"I mean it is not every day that you get the man that stole your girlfriend and your father's affection, storming into your office with his bed hair..." he pointed to me arrogantly. He smiled coldly, putting away his pen.

"Stay away from h..."

"That was rude, by the way" He added, interrupting me. I clenched my fists tightly, my nails digging into my flesh. I hated when people didn't wait their turn to speak.