12.5

S

"Anything else I can help you with today?" I asked with a fake smile on my face.
"That's all" the gentleman in front of me responded. I collected the empty milkshake cup and walked back over to the counter.
I couldn't get Ethan out of my head. I hated how much I cared about him when he clearly deserved none of the compassion I had ever given. I have always been there for Ethan, even when I was dating Grayson, Ethan was never not my top priority. I will never stop caring for him and that's what will always haunt me.

Even after all the fights, the sex, the arrests and the mental torture we have gone through together... Ethan will always be the love of my life, even if I am not his.

E

I pulled my hood over my head and looked at my phone one last time. I couldn't risk getting caught and my phone would be the first thing they tracked. I stood over the sewer and dropped my phone.

I pulled out a cigarette and placed it in my mouth lighting the end and inhaling my bad habit as I walked to the last place I wanted to go, but needed to be.

G

"Local escaped Ethan Dolan and Kiara Jones from New Jersey's federal prison are still on the run and have yet to be spotted. If anyone has any information on where the two convicts are please call 911 immediately. These convicts are highly dangerous and the male Ethan Dolan has been convicted guilty of first degree murder and other charges including drug trafficking and assault. The two are suspected to be armed and are apart of a highly dangerous gang named Kenn-" I shut off the tv and threw the remote across the room.

I felt the tears that seemed to never stop roll down my face and I shut my eyes quickly before my mom entered the room and noticed my tears again.

I heard foot steps approaching towards me.

"Sorry for throwing the remote. I'm fine mom, just worrie-" I was cut off suddenly from a deep voice that I had missed dearly.

"Stop crying and come hug me little bro"