Chapter 13 p 1

I slept in all morning, since I had been up all night. It was nearly mid afternoon when I finally flung my eyes open, bright sunlight playing through the large window.

I hadn't noticed the beauty of the room before, glimmering white walls, with a soft elegant window seat.

I stretched my tired bones, the feeling relaxing as I swong my feet over to hit the floor. Surprisingly it wasn't icy like the one at the dorms, instead warmth engulfed my feet, as I danced over to the mirror, a clown smile on my face, Conrad had saved this room for me.

I hadn't been seated in the chair for more then a minute before the door swong open revealing a short stout Woman with an all too eager smile.

"Oh miss Stetson, we must get you ready, Conrad has reservations for you at the Main restaurant in the city."

My eyes nearly bugged out of my head, that restaurant was only for real couples, was he choosing me? I didn't say anything as the person walked over, her delicate fingers fixing all of my features.

Within an hour, I was primped, piked , and ready to go. I was unable to form words as I trudged into the hallway.

Everything was much different with the daylight playing over it. I let my eyes sunk in the beauty of the house, not paying attention to where I was walking.

"Miss, he has summoned that welcome now, he wants to make sure you are dressed up to his standards, let's go." I trailed after her, not making an effort to respond as my heels clinked against the tile flooring.

Fresh pots of flowers sat bright and alive on top of tables, wide windows peering out into the many gardens.

I wondered if Conrad used to run and play out there as a child, and if Allice had ever been here.

Don't think like that, he chose you, I told myself. rolling my shoulders back, I drew in a breath when I heard a voice that send a Jolt of electricity coursing through my vanes

My eyes raked over his features,starting at his head and trailing down to his complete three piece suit. He looked mouthwateringly breathtaking, his bright eyes and perfectly sculpted face were almost to much to handle.

"I do believe it is rude to stare Miss Stetson." I blinked, caught off guard by his words. My brain was frozen in place, unable to form a response.

Behind him, light poured through the enormous glass windows, casting light on the glimmering tiles.

"Well, um, don't get ahead of yourself," I stated. Conrad chuckled, an airy laugh, striding over to stand before me.

"You slept well, I presume," Conrad stated. I nodded, glancing down at the bracelet thing he had given to me yesterday, his eyes followed my direction, a slight smirk taking over his features.

"Only you drew, only you." Blinking, the way my name rolled off his tongue reminded me of him, Nathen.

I said nothing, my skin crawling at The thought of Nathen wanting me dead, how could he have turned against me so hard. "Are you ready," I mumbled, begging myself to stop thinking of him.

Conrad nodded, shooting the maid a parting look before taking my hand, and escorting me out with him.

"Breakfast huh?" I asked, my eyes dancing with his, every nerve in my body was alert as we clambered into a black Taxi, the windows tinted, nobody knew it was us who resided in the back seat.

Conrad grinned, his arm sliding around the back of the seat, I felt his fingers settle on my shoulder, his eyes alight. "That's right, breakfast, just the two of us, no distractions."

I grinned, my eyes latching onto the rolling hills that formed around us. I thought the breakfast place was the other way.

"Isn't the breakfast place the other direction," I questioned, my heart hammering in my chest. Conrad's face was masked of emotion, instead of saying anything, he turned away, leaving me without an answer.

What was that supposed to mean. Was he keeping something from me?

"We have one stop to make before we go to breakfast," Conrad mumbled out, not looking at me.

What kind of a stop were we making?

😂😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️😂😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️
Well well well

I am Back Once again, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Where do you think they are going?