Ch 11 p 3

It was almost impossible to focus on the Opera when Conrad kept shooting me rakish grins, and draping his arm over my shoulders.

Shya didn't miss a beat when it came to making small talk about the singers and dancers, remarking on the clothes they wore, which I'm sure Conrad didn't give a care about.

I know i didn't

I much rather they get up on stage and do something entertaining, like backflips, instead of forcing me to sit through this lady screaming her lead off.

"What's so funny," Conrad whispered, side glancing at me, I hadn't realized I'd been laughing until he commented on my outburst. Blinking, I forced myself to sit up straight, knowing I couldn't tell him my crazy thoughts.

"I just, um, think the music is a bit excessive." I scolded myself in my mind, as I always did. He chuckled lightly, winning a grin from Shya, she must have thought she had made him laugh.
Whatever makes you happy.

"Do you now, and what kind of music would you prefer?"  Shya rolled her eyes when she realized he was talking to me, I chewed the inside of my cheek, there was a lot of work put into these performances, and I should not be bashing on them.

I knew it was wrong to always be thinking the opposite of everyone else, we were supposed to be in sink, but if everyone is the same, then how will new things ever come to pass.

"Something that doesn't make me fall asleep," I stated sarcastically, Shyas mouth falling open in horror at my statement. She was burning fire at me with her eyes, masking that anger with a smile so fake, i thought she might turn into Allice.

I think she already was worse then her.

Conrad sat back, my fingers still intertwined with his. He had a slight smirk that played at his hips, each time that one of the girls attempted to hit a high note.

Everyone was pretty quiet when the show came to an end, I slipped out the side door, chilled night air hitting against my face.

Street lamps bathed the night in a calm glow, silence swirling around me. I knew this balcony was meant for elete couples, but I knew this would be the only place that I could sink into my own thoughts.

Crickets hummed within the trees, creating a rhythm that bounced around in my mind. I let my eyes fall shut, as I leaned over the balcony, wind slapping against my back.

"Are you trying to fall?" I flung myself up, turning as my jaw fell open at who stood before me

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Well well, I hope you liked this chapter, sorry it was so short, but don't worry, I know for a fact you will love the next update. I will have it up as soon as possible