B1C39

After a few days everything went back to normal well kind of, everyone wasn't so on edge now

After a few days everything went back to normal well kind of, everyone wasn't so on edge now. Isabella and Katana came with me to see the doctor when all the men went out for work 'things'. I wanted to keep it a secret from everyone till I knew that everything was okay. When we walked in the doctor had everything ready so we could find out fast just in case anyone came looking for us.

"Good morning, girls" Dr. Adams says with a smile as I hop up onto the bed.

"Morning Doc" We all say with smiles, I lift my shirt, so my stomach was on display. He places the warm gel on my stomach, he places the transducer probe over my stomach moving it around as he watches the screen. To be honest I was scared, if it I lost it.

"There is the little thing" Dr. Adams says as he turns the screen to show us, I look up at see what he was talking about. He zooms in closer as I see a bean type of thing sitting there.

"By the looks of it you are 9-10 weeks" he says again printing off some photos as he gives me a few wipes to wipe off the gel off my stomach

"By the looks of it you are 9-10 weeks" he says again printing off some photos as he gives me a few wipes to wipe off the gel off my stomach. Once the photos were printed, I just stared at them. The girls came to sit by myside's as we just stared at them.

"Congratulations Angel." He smiles at me giving my hand a soft squeeze.

"Thank you Dr. Adams" I smile at him before he starts to pack things away, I went back to looking at the photos.

"Your going to be a mom" Isabella smiles wrapping an arm around my back

"We are going to be aunties!" Katana squeals as we all giggle. "Oh man, we have to plan a surprise.. I will sort everything out before the men come home tonight" she winks as she gets up walking out the door with her phone to her ear already.

"Do you think we are ready?" I bite my lip looking at Isabella as she smiles nodding her head like crazy.

"Yes of course! You two will make great parents!" She hugs me as I do the same back after a few we made our way back to the main part of the house.

*******

After a few hours, Katana hadn't sat down since we found out that I was actually pregnant. She was running around while the maids cleaned up everything making it all perfect for when I was to tell Luca. I just hope he will be happy about it and not throw a fit.

It was crazy she managed to get balloons, banners and even a cake. She had decked out the whole dinning room with food as well, Katana had been so busy so wouldn't let me even help.

Luca had sent me a text saying that they were on there way home so I told Katana so she quickly got everyone ready. My palms were sweating like crazy I kept rubbing them on my jeans I kept nibbling my lower lip till Isabella slaps me softly on the arm to stop me from doing it.

"It will be okay Angel." She says giving me a hug as I hugged her back.

"I hope so" I sighed, my eyes went wide when I heard the men walking through the doors, she smiled at me.

"Woah" Oliver says as they all worked into the dining room. Oliver, Lee, Ivan, Alberto and Alex were all standing there looking around then Luca walked in putting his phone in his pocket as he looks up. 

"What's going on here?" He raises an eyebrow, I turn to see Katana and Isabella smiling wide at me, I was literally shaking.

"IMPREGNANT!" I yell out when I turn back to Luca.

He turns to look at me "What?"

I took a deep breath letting it out. "I'm pregnant" everyone was silent staring at us as Luca just stared at me, he face was shocked and it was starting to scare me that he hadn't said anything well no one had said anything..

"Dude you knocked up my sister?" Alberto says slapping Luca on the back.

It took Luca a few moments after that to realize I was waiting for him to say something. "Really?" I nod pulling out the ultrasound photo to show him, he looks down at it. "9-10 weeks" I say before he lifts me up into the air spinning me around with a huge smile on his face making me squeal.

"I'm going to be a father?" he asks looking up at me as I was still in his arms, I nodded at him smiling down at him, he places me down grabbing me back the neck pulling me closer to him as he smashes our lips together. Now if there wasn't anyone else in this room I sure that he would rip my clothes off by now but instead he yells out "IM GOING TO BE A FATHER!" to everyone.

That's when everyone started to yell in joy, the girls gave me a hug telling me that they knew he would be happy about it all, Alberto was the next to come up to me wrapping his arms around me in a bear hug. "I'm happy for you sis." he kisses my forehead.

"Thank you, Alberto," I smile as I hug him back, after that everyone went around to congratulate me and Luca, everyone took a seat around the table for some dinner and cake. Luca couldn't take his hand off my thigh while we were all enjoying the dinner.

By the time it was 10pm, I was getting pretty tired so we all said goodnight as Luca took me up to our room. Once inside I headed for the walk in closet as I changed out of my clothing slipping on one of Luca's causal shirts like I normal wear to bed. I made my way to bed I see that Luca was taking off his shoes, unbuttoning his shirt as I slipped into bed I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I was biting my lip as I made myself comfortable.

I didn't realize that Luca had caught me looking him over, he chuckles "You know Bambino (baby) staring is classed as rude.." he winks at me pulling off his pants as he walks over to the bed in just his boxers.

"...I.. I wasn't.." I say shaking my head as he smirks sliding into bed.

"mhm sure you weren't" he says as I blushed bright red, he leans in kissing me softly before he pulls away, I whimper wanting more of his kisses but I pull him back down to me kissing his lips he wraps his arms around me pulling me closer.

"I love you so much Angel" He says against my lips as we took a breather for a little.

"I love you Luca" I say as he rubs his nose with mine before kissing me like he was hungry and couldn't get enough but realty I felt the same, it had been ages since we had been like this in each others arms.

"Make love to me" I whisper to him wrapping my arms around his neck, as he looked down at me I didn't have to ask him twice as soon as I saw a flash of lust he kissed me with full passion and that would lead to making love all night all.