B1C8

When I finally woke up after what feels like days

When I finally woke up after what feels like days. It was dark but there was still enough light for me to see. I was in a dirty looking cell. I swear I saw a rat run across the floor. Okay Do. Not. Freak. Out... Yep too late. Freaking the fuck out.

I was still in my dress but now it was covered in dirt and my heels were gone. Damn. I thought to myself I could have used them for a weapon.

But that's when I heard someone sob in the corner. "Y-your finally awake" their voice was shaky.

"How long have I been out?"

"They brought you down here a few days ago... M-my name is Isabella."

"I'm Angel. Do you know where we are?" I ask as I make my way over to her so we could whisper to each other, so who ever took us wouldn't heard us.

"Yeah... W-we are in Brazil." um... What?! No no no no. No, I can't be. Oh God...

"W-wh... Fuck" I say holding my head in my hands before I looked around. "What is this place? Why are we here?"

"The m-men that took us are in a gang. W-we are being sold into human trafficking and prostitution..."

"You have to be kidding me." I had been kidnapped twice now in a space of one month... TWICE! and now I am going to be actioned off. Fuck My Life! Why am I so important to these people.

"You seem calm about this. Have you done this before?" I ask her, I could see that she nods her head, yes.

"Yes... this will be my second time...  My master didn't want me anymore, so he gave me back to these guys..."

The last thing I remember is that I was being dragged out of the ball room with no one that I knew around me to stop these people from taking me. Wait did Luca set me up?

No! No, he wouldn't do that....

Well maybe...

No!

But that's when I heard the door of the cell being opened. "Fodam- se Vadias" (get the fuck up sluts) says a very fat Brazilian man, I could smell him from the corner of the cell. He smelt so bad like I wanted to gag.

Isabella pulls me up as she takes my hand in hers, right now I was thankful that she was here with me. We walk to the guy, and I had to hold my breath otherwise I would have spewed all over him and by that looks of his face he would have killed me on spot since he had a gun in this waistband of his pants.

He pushes us out of the cell and pushed us up some stairs. I try to look around, but he smacks the back of my head. "Olhos para a frente" (Eyes forward) he tells me, I hiss. I was about to elbow the fat shit, but Isabella squeezed my hand shaking her head. It was like she knew I was about to do something bad. I sighed and bit my tongue keeping my head forward but that didn't stop me from looking around with just my eyes.